The Student Room Group

Deloitte waiting list/fast track application 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sjdjkxkkdkkkx
Not a gr8 experience in the end......I had soo much more to show and offer.....however I couldn’t showcase any of it over the phone.....this is why I’m most annoyed.....I didn’t get rejected or put on the waitlist) knowing I showed them all I got....know what I mean

If it’s any consolation I don’t think anyone seems to have got a firm offer anywhere - I suspect they may have suspended brightstart or if they are running any programmes these were recruited before COVID 19
I’ve only seen very few graduates commenting and again those with offers got them before current crisis.
Which office did u apply to and which apprenticeship exactly???

Have you had your feedback call yet ?
Original post by Aluebhosele
Have you had your feedback call yet ?

No.....will have it later on today....between 4 and 5:30
Had my feedback call....not too beneficial.....they couldn’t disclose the possibility when it comes to the waitlist......from what it seems, they haven’t cancelled the apprenticeships for 2020
Reply 44
Had my feedback call....not too beneficial.....they couldn’t disclose the possibility when it comes to the waitlist......from what it seems, they haven’t cancelled the apprenticeships for 2020

That’s interesting so some people out there probably earlier AC had offers and they are honouring those but doesn’t sound like anyone recent got anything unless they are just not represented on forum
Original post by Ad6623
That’s interesting so some people out there probably earlier AC had offers and they are honouring those but doesn’t sound like anyone recent got anything unless they are just not represented on forum

That’s what It definitely looks like
Most ppl as soon as they do get offers.....they do go straight onto these forums and discuss.
Most ppl as soon as they do get offers.....they do go straight onto these forums and discuss.

How did the feedback go ?
It was ok......they said I didn’t do much wrong.....there was just soo much competition this year.....that sorta thing
It was ok......they said I didn’t do much wrong.....there was just soo much competition this year.....that sorta thing

Did you mention about the interview video going wrong ?
Original post by Aluebhosele
Did you mention about the interview video going wrong ?

Yes.......she apologised for the inconvenience and said she will pass my feedback on
Reply 51
Hey did anyone here get an offer in the end I’m in the waitlist for 2024 tax consulting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending