The Student Room Group

Law Degree - Good A Levels

I would like to study law at uni and am wondering what a levels are required or would help towards it
I am currently thinking Maths Business and Law but am also looking at Economics but would be open to looking at other options depending if they would help me with a Law degree. What’s best?
Reply 1
You really don't need specific a levels for Law as far as I'm aware. However that said, I do believe 'essay' based subjects could be helpful. Out of the choices you've given Economics would be helpful as it's essay based; alternatively Law a level is also essay based. Some you might also want to consider could be History or English Literature. But as I originally said, it really doesn't matter what a levels you do, as long as you get the grades for your relevant Law course you want to study at university.
Your A level combo is fine since no a levels are required for law and you have maths which is needed for economics. The best is whatever you enjoy the most so you can motivate yourself on getting the highest grades possible for law degrees' entry requirements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending