Deleted
Last edited by Econo92; 1 week ago
ICAEW Careers
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi Econo92,

We're really sorry to hear that your journey towards the ACA qualification has not been as you had initially hoped; we can fully appreciate that this is very deflating and would make you reconsider your decision of becoming a Chartered Accountant with ICAEW.

Ultimately, whether you continue with our qualification is a decision that you need to come to yourself. With all things considered, we would still strongly encourage you to not be disheartened and to continue to undertake the ACA with a view to be recognized for holding our esteemed qualification. Employers will almost always look more favorably at members of ICAEW; they understand and recognize that our members are not only bound by firm regulations, but are also protected by them too.

Please utilize the exam resources available to all students, which contain practice software, past exam papers and more to enable you to give yourself the best chance at being successful in your exams moving forwards.

Best wishes,
ICAEW
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Which exams do you still have to sit and how much did you fail by?
Econo92
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Deleted
Last edited by Econo92; 1 week ago
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Econo92)
Cr and case. Both were a couple of marks off the pass
Thats very close to the finish line especially considering neither are full on revision type courses and you are so close. Seriously - you should press on and pass.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise