The Student Room Group

feel like the odd one out

all my friends are dating/have gotten into relationships. I'm 19, turning 20 next month and still haven't had my first kiss, legit no experience. Everyone seems to be doing better than I am and I feel not likeable.. like no guy would want me.
I don't know if religion affects anything, but I don't want to have any sexual relationships till I'm older and I feel like this puts guys off. Other than that, I honestly think I'm a sound person but idk

any suggestions?xx thank u
Hey. Do not worry about it. The right person will come to you! Getting into a relationship is always a wonderful thing during teenage life but it is not a necessary thing. I believe that religion might be affected. However, I sincerely believe that a man regardless of his religion will respect you for sex as this is your body. Have faith that one day someone will come to you and tell you how long he has been waiting. God bless.
Reply 2
Original post by kingyii1997
Hey. Do not worry about it. The right person will come to you! Getting into a relationship is always a wonderful thing during teenage life but it is not a necessary thing. I believe that religion might be affected. However, I sincerely believe that a man regardless of his religion will respect you for sex as this is your body. Have faith that one day someone will come to you and tell you how long he has been waiting. God bless.

thank you for your kind words
God bless you too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending