IT monkey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So, I've taken it upon myself to try to start preparing for A-levels, but the thing is, I'm stumped on how you do it. I can't find a GCSE friendly video to link me to the A-levels, and I tried looking at videos for A-level students specifically... yeah that didn't go too well.

So is there a way that a dimwit like me could try prepare A-levels?
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What A-levels are you planning to do?

CGP has books which link GCSEs and A-levels that can be downloaded for free on Amazon for Sciences
IT monkey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Becca216)
What A-levels are you planning to do?

CGP has books which link GCSEs and A-levels that can be downloaded for free on Amazon for Sciences
Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths (most likely going to drop one of the sciences)
Becca216
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you do further maths at GCSE? If not have a look at some GCSE further maths videos - this will build the foundation for what you do in the first year of maths

Have a look at the CGP revision guides for sciences I think they're called 'Headstart to A-level' or something like that, they are currently free to download on Amazon.

If you need anymore help let me know, I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Geography - I am just finishing Year 12
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.69%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (68)
20.92%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.46%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.85%

Watched Threads