Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
AAACb :biggrin:

Silly C in chemistry, but thankfully they don't care about it :wink:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Warwick are so slow. I rang them and they're yet to make a decision, although I should have met my offer. I dont get what's taking so long...:s-smilie:
Reply 22
silent ninja
Warwick are so slow. I rang them and they're yet to make a decision, although I should have met my offer. I dont get what's taking so long...:s-smilie:

because of the amount of offers they gave out probably...
Raida
because of the amount of offers they gave out probably...

Possibly, but you'd expect a delay with decisions for borderline candidates only :dontknow:
They have to legally take us if we meet the off, yup.
I get my results slips tomorrow so after that, I dont care how long they take.
Bit worried now indeed seeing as I needed AAB in Maths/Further Maths/Physics and got ABB in them.I applied for the FG31 Maths and Physics course by the way.

My status is showing as not changed while my insurance has gone to unconditional.I've rung twice and been told to ring again tomorrow if they haven't changed anything.I've seen a few things saying that you should talk to the department but I think that would come across as being a bit rude in a situation like this.Hoping I can convince them that what's stopping me from getting in is a botched PHB6 exam where I got 50/90 apparently (and nobody in my class got more than a C) -I've asked for a photocopy of the exam paper back and possibly a remark as I expected more like 75.
Reply 26
Yay, confirmation I shall be at Warwick in September. I'd say see you there, but I have no idea what the hell you all look like lol.
Congratulations! your place at the Central School of Speech and Drama (C35) to study Theatre Practice: Performing Arts (W440) has been confirmed

:woo:

haha the actors who got in have been told to buy a jock strap.
LMAO.
Reply 28
Start up a TSR Warwick 2008 group on facebook or something like that?
Reply 29
Whiternoise
Start up a TSR Warwick 2008 group on facebook or something like that?

Well if we're in the Facebook Warwick Fresher's group, then we can make a TSR discussion :p:

Latest