The Student Room Group

Lipa 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anthonyyjardine
LIPA is definitely the preference especially as im in the city so much (usually😂) for my current band! What did you think of Salford? That is the only other one you mentioned that i also applied for, i do have a place at bimm but i am not sure on it yet..

I also really loved Salford when I interviewed there - only reason I chose other places instead were because they seemed to have more industry links but equally that was just how it appeared to me I could be completely wrong lol
Original post by megangallagherr
I also really loved Salford when I interviewed there - only reason I chose other places instead were because they seemed to have more industry links but equally that was just how it appeared to me I could be completely wrong lol

I get you! To be honest the conclusion I came to was that no university is really going to lack facilities for music, but there's something about LIPA I really love haha - ill keep you updated on my application :smile:
Hi I’ve got a room at ST Luke’s that I don’t need anymore and there’s a girl that goes to LIPA in the accommodation. Feel free to message me about the room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending