Feeling anxious and negative

Watch
JellyFox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m just feeling really anxious and down on a daily basis recently. I was, at first, blaming it on people around me or situations that have happened but I now realise it’s just a general pattern everyday. I just have this empty gut feeling and I’m getting very nervous and anxious all the time and feeling worried about nothing at the back of my mind all the time. I keep trying to make myself be positive and focus on good things but I just find myself stressing over everything even though nothing bad is really happening for me right now. I’m looking back on past situations and just completely overthinking them, I have bad dreams about them, and I wake up the next day with a bad feeling and thoughts about the exact same scenarios. I just feel very trapped in a negative, stressful mindset even though I feel content at home... How can I handle this?
xbws
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe you should speak to your doctor and they could prescribe you something for the time being ? When I’m feeling low and negative I like to write letters to the universe (sounds silly but hear me out). I basically right down what I’m thankful for and what I want to change so I’m putting it out there into the universe and giving it that chance to change. This could be your negativity for example. Tell the universe as if you are screaming it all out loud in an empty field or desert! law of attraction is going to help you go far trust the process
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (298)
84.66%
No (54)
15.34%

Watched Threads