University of Exeter vs University of Liverpool

Watch
Reza_129
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Now I want to do Law and know for a fact that exeter is a much better university for law. But being from london I feel like going from a big city like london to a small city like exeter would be too much of a change for me to handle. But to go from london to liverpool is a much more capable change I reckon i can handle. But the league tables say other wise with exeter being from the top half of Russel group and liverpool from the lower half. What would you recommend?
jgcr2019
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reza_129)
Now I want to do Law and know for a fact that exeter is a much better university for law. But being from london I feel like going from a big city like london to a small city like exeter would be too much of a change for me to handle. But to go from london to liverpool is a much more capable change I reckon i can handle. But the league tables say other wise with exeter being from the top half of Russel group and liverpool from the lower half. What would you recommend?
I don’t know anything at all, but it seems like Exeter is a nice university and that there plenty of things to do. I have it as my insurance and wouldn’t mind going there, especially if it were to do law.
Reza_129
Rep:
?
(Original post by jgcr2019)
I don’t know anything at all, but it seems like Exeter is a nice university and that there plenty of things to do. I have it as my insurance and wouldn’t mind going there, especially if it were to do law.
Nice thanks for the reply. I guess I have more thinking to do 😂
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reza_129)
Yes Exeter has a better reputation but Liverpool is still decent for Law, so if you feel like you would be happier at Liverpool, I would pick them. League tables aren't everything and wanting to live in a larger and more vibrant city for 3 years is a perfectly valid reason to pick one uni over another. As long as you get good grades and make sure you do relevant extracurriculars, there is no reason why going to Liverpool should hold you back.
Reza_129
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Yes Exeter has a better reputation but Liverpool is still decent for Law, so if you feel like you would be happier at Liverpool, I would pick them. League tables aren't everything and wanting to live in a larger and more vibrant city for 3 years is a perfectly valid reason to pick one uni over another. As long as you get good grades and make sure you do relevant extracurriculars, there is no reason why going to Liverpool should hold you back.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Thanks for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads