The Student Room Group

How do I go about relearning biology a level content?

I have sat biology a level in 2019 I want to resit it in 2021 I got a B the first time round I would like to get a better grade the 2nd time round. I don't have any of my old textbooks or anything. I did edexcel B, where do I start and how do I go about doing this successfully?
Original post by Anonymous1502
I have sat biology a level in 2019 I want to resit it in 2021 I got a B the first time round I would like to get a better grade the 2nd time round. I don't have any of my old textbooks or anything. I did edexcel B, where do I start and how do I go about doing this successfully?

You could start by looking through the specification and see how much you can actually remember from when you sat the A level.
I would recommend getting a textbook or revision guide to help you learn. Do you have any of your notes from A level
I suggest this app called adapt which is really helpful with going through topics you are not confident and not confident. You can then try free websites to go through the content and questions on that topic and then past papers afterwards
Original post by Emily5243
You could start by looking through the specification and see how much you can actually remember from when you sat the A level.
I would recommend getting a textbook or revision guide to help you learn. Do you have any of your notes from A level

I have some notes

Quick Reply

Latest