The Student Room Group

Ladies he's annoying me ,what shall I do

This boy who I'm chatting to hes the only one I'm chatting to at the minute ,his replies are taking forever like he never leaves me on open like he'll always reply and if the convo goes he'll start it again and be like "so what you doing x "

But I feel like I'm the one making the convo and having a laugh.

Also I've not done anything before with a boy and he knows that ,I don't want the reason that he keeps chatting to me is that he just wants to be the first then after we've done it we'll stop talking.

How do I know he's not gonna " smash and dash "
hey so I may not be the best at advice but I’ve been in similar situations before. I think if he’s not leaving you on read it’s a good sign and maybe his replies are just slow. If he’s not constantly talking about doing stuff with you and doesn’t keep changing the topic onto things like that then hopefully he’s genuinely interested and won’t smash and dash ahah
If you’re worried about it then make him wait, if he keeps waiting then it’s likely he does like you and it’s not just for fun. I wouldn’t suggest you give it all to him straight away if you’re not sure that he won’t just stop messaging you.
Hope it works out for you!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hey so I may not be the best at advice but I’ve been in similar situations before. I think if he’s not leaving you on read it’s a good sign and maybe his replies are just slow. If he’s not constantly talking about doing stuff with you and doesn’t keep changing the topic onto things like that then hopefully he’s genuinely interested and won’t smash and dash ahah
If you’re worried about it then make him wait, if he keeps waiting then it’s likely he does like you and it’s not just for fun. I wouldn’t suggest you give it all to him straight away if you’re not sure that he won’t just stop messaging you.
Hope it works out for you!

Omg thank you for this
I definitely won't be doing anything untill I fully trust him.

We've been chatting before lockdown and we met up a a couple of times and he's stopped at my apartment a few times as well.

Do you know good ways in keeping the convo going ?
Omg thank you for this
I definitely won't be doing anything untill I fully trust him.

We've been chatting before lockdown and we met up a a couple of times and he's stopped at my apartment a few times as well.

Do you know good ways in keeping the convo going ?

sorry the the delayed reply
Personally I like asking questions. Literally anything that comes to mind I’ll ask someone I’m talking to. I do sometimes worry that people get annoyed by it but generally people like being asked questions and they reply pretty honest.
Don’t worry about always keeping the convo going. Sometimes when I’m chatting with guys I won’t send anything but a picture so the chat is still going but we don’t have to drag on a convo. If he doesn’t reply to pictures, just leave it a day or so and if he doesn’t message you can always just restart and say hey. :smile:
Reply 4
sorry the the delayed reply
Personally I like asking questions. Literally anything that comes to mind I’ll ask someone I’m talking to. I do sometimes worry that people get annoyed by it but generally people like being asked questions and they reply pretty honest.
Don’t worry about always keeping the convo going. Sometimes when I’m chatting with guys I won’t send anything but a picture so the chat is still going but we don’t have to drag on a convo. If he doesn’t reply to pictures, just leave it a day or so and if he doesn’t message you can always just restart and say hey. :smile:

Thank you so much ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending