solicitor apprenticeship questionsWatch
1) If i received an offer from a firm in connection with the university of law from a birmingham office for example, would i actually go to the university once a week as i’ve read that a lot of the apprenticeships ONLY have online learning?
2) Would i be an actual student of that university i’m with, for example there are accommodations called ‘bag got’ in Birmingham which invite ANY university student, so could I stay in that ‘university’ like accommodation while doing the apprenticeship under a ‘university of law student’?
3) What is the average pay for solicitor apprenticeships and does it increase and when as i have seen very different prices and many companies don’t reveal the prices.
4) If i do attend the university once a week will i meet other people my age? just leaving six form i do want to be sociable too.
5) Which solicitor 6 year apprenticeship is the best? I don’t know which one i should choose, one that really cares about their apprentices and hold events for them and supports them with the actual degree too so we have as much help as university students do?
6) Do i need to take the LNAT for solicitor apprenticeships? will it help securing my offer?