The Student Room Group

Why are people unsubscribing from Deji?

I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his brother KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Probably due to KSIS videos mostly revolving around deji jokes, which creates this bad picture of deji as a loser
Reply 2
Original post by Rai258
Probably due to KSIS videos mostly revolving around deji jokes, which creates this bad picture of deji as a loser

He’s just been going up and down now for a few months though
Keemstar did a vid having a go at him for 'faking coronavirus' and then also another one for deji saying he wanted to fight ksi
Reply 4
Original post by Bincw
I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.

he's obviously reached market saturation for his niche. the amount of people getting bored with his stuff is near the amount of new people wanting to see his stuff.

I think KSI and deji were better in the old days tbh.
They don't make vids together anymore as they live apart. Two funny people in a vid is generally funnier than just one funny person in a vid. They bounced off each really well.
Reply 5
Original post by Export kid
Keemstar did a vid having a go at him for 'faking coronavirus' and then also another one for deji saying he wanted to fight ksi

It’s like people keep assuming that he was and it might’ve looked like it but they need proof and evidence that he did fake it
Reply 6
Original post by ANM775
he's obviously reached market saturation for his niche. the amount of people getting bored with his stuff is near the amount of new people wanting to see his stuff.

I think KSI and deji were better in the old days tbh.
They don't make vids together anymore as they live apart. Two funny people in a vid is generally funnier than just one funny person in a vid. They bounced off each really well.

People should just stick around. They are busy but I think after lockdown we might star seeing KSI do some vids together again like the old days
Reply 7
Original post by Bincw
People should just stick around. They are busy but I think after lockdown we might star seeing KSI do some vids together again like the old days

doubt it. ksi lives in london, but deji moved away.

you only see coloborations once in a blue moon now
Reply 8
Original post by ANM775
doubt it. ksi lives in london, but deji moved away.

you only see coloborations once in a blue moon now

I think Deji wants to go up to the sidemen house, do some sparing with them and his bro
Reply 9
Original post by Bincw
I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his brother KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.

no idea who that is.
Reply 10
Original post by Ciel.
no idea who that is.

It’s KSIs younger brother, he used to called Comedyshortsgamer
Reply 11
Original post by Bincw
It’s KSIs brother

who's ksi? lol. i mean, i guess he's some kind of youtube celebrity, but i've never seen any of his videos
Reply 12
Because it is funny to see him go to 10 million subscribers and then back down again!
Reply 13
Original post by Ciel.
who's ksi? lol. i mean, i guess he's some kind of youtube celebrity, but i've never seen any of his videos

Yes he’s from YouTube and Deji does YouTube as well and who’s YouTube videos have you seen if you never have seen KSIs
Reply 14
Original post by Bincw
Yes he’s from YouTube and Deji does YouTube as well and who’s YouTube videos have you seen if you never have seen KSIs

too many to list. but they're mostly gamers, artists, and beauty gurus, lol
Reply 15
Original post by Ciel.
too many to list. but they're mostly gamers, artists, and beauty gurus, lol

KSI does games as well, you need to check him out, https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt
Reply 16
Original post by Bincw
KSI does games as well, you need to check him out, https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt

i remember now.. he had a boxing match with jake paul a while ago, right? they're both kinda trash tbh.
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
i remember now.. he had a boxing match with jake paul a while ago, right? they're both kinda trash tbh.

It was Logan Paul but he could be fighting jake and KSI was definitely not trash
Reply 18
Original post by Bincw
It was Logan Paul but he could be fighting jake and KSI was definitely not trash

i meant trash people, not trash fighters. i don't know anything about boxing, lol
Reply 19
Original post by Ciel.
i meant trash people, not trash fighters. i don't know anything about boxing, lol

So you can’t say ksi was crap then 🤷*♂️

Quick Reply

Latest