Why are people unsubscribing from Deji?

Watch
Bincw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his brother KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.
Last edited by Bincw; 8 months ago
Rai258
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Probably due to KSIS videos mostly revolving around deji jokes, which creates this bad picture of deji as a loser
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rai258)
Probably due to KSIS videos mostly revolving around deji jokes, which creates this bad picture of deji as a loser
He’s just been going up and down now for a few months though
Export kid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Keemstar did a vid having a go at him for 'faking coronavirus' and then also another one for deji saying he wanted to fight ksi
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.
he's obviously reached market saturation for his niche. the amount of people getting bored with his stuff is near the amount of new people wanting to see his stuff.

I think KSI and deji were better in the old days tbh.
They don't make vids together anymore as they live apart. Two funny people in a vid is generally funnier than just one funny person in a vid. They bounced off each really well.
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Export kid)
Keemstar did a vid having a go at him for 'faking coronavirus' and then also another one for deji saying he wanted to fight ksi
It’s like people keep assuming that he was and it might’ve looked like it but they need proof and evidence that he did fake it
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
he's obviously reached market saturation for his niche. the amount of people getting bored with his stuff is near the amount of new people wanting to see his stuff.

I think KSI and deji were better in the old days tbh.
They don't make vids together anymore as they live apart. Two funny people in a vid is generally funnier than just one funny person in a vid. They bounced off each really well.
People should just stick around. They are busy but I think after lockdown we might star seeing KSI do some vids together again like the old days
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
People should just stick around. They are busy but I think after lockdown we might star seeing KSI do some vids together again like the old days
doubt it. ksi lives in london, but deji moved away.

you only see coloborations once in a blue moon now
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
doubt it. ksi lives in london, but deji moved away.

you only see coloborations once in a blue moon now
I think Deji wants to go up to the sidemen house, do some sparing with them and his bro
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
I don’t know why people are unsubscribing from him because his content is great and he hit 10 mill subs then went down to 9.9 now he’s gone more down. I know he was having beef with his brother KSI but it was a very very long time ago since that. It’s like KSI said on his latest vid that he seems to losing subscribers when he uploads . He is actually a sound guy and his videos a quality so I don’t know. It might be possible that it’s Kavos and a few other Youtubers causing it. I know Kavos did a video on him trying to expose him but I would have thought people would not have listened to him due to Deji being the bigger Youtuber.
no idea who that is.
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
no idea who that is.
It’s KSIs younger brother, he used to called Comedyshortsgamer
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
It’s KSIs brother
who's ksi? lol. i mean, i guess he's some kind of youtube celebrity, but i've never seen any of his videos
Pidove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Because it is funny to see him go to 10 million subscribers and then back down again!
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
who's ksi? lol. i mean, i guess he's some kind of youtube celebrity, but i've never seen any of his videos
Yes he’s from YouTube and Deji does YouTube as well and who’s YouTube videos have you seen if you never have seen KSIs
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
Yes he’s from YouTube and Deji does YouTube as well and who’s YouTube videos have you seen if you never have seen KSIs
too many to list. but they're mostly gamers, artists, and beauty gurus, lol
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
too many to list. but they're mostly gamers, artists, and beauty gurus, lol
KSI does games as well, you need to check him out, https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
KSI does games as well, you need to check him out, https://www.youtube.com/user/KSIOlajidebt
i remember now.. he had a boxing match with jake paul a while ago, right? they're both kinda trash tbh.
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
i remember now.. he had a boxing match with jake paul a while ago, right? they're both kinda trash tbh.
It was Logan Paul but he could be fighting jake and KSI was definitely not trash
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bincw)
It was Logan Paul but he could be fighting jake and KSI was definitely not trash
i meant trash people, not trash fighters. i don't know anything about boxing, lol
Bincw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
i meant trash people, not trash fighters. i don't know anything about boxing, lol
So you can’t say ksi was crap then 🤷*♂️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (8)
19.05%
No one else does (16)
38.1%
I'm embarrassed about my background (4)
9.52%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (12)
28.57%
We don't use a video platform (1)
2.38%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
2.38%

Watched Threads