Can I do health and social level 3?

Watch this thread
N478
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can I do health and social level 3 on my first year of college ?
Aztec Chic
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
If you have the entry requirements which is usually like 5 GCSEs including maths, English and maybe science at grade C or above. I don't see why not
N478
Rep:
(Original post by Aztec Chic)
If you have the entry requirements which is usually like 5 GCSEs including maths, English and maybe science at grade C or above. I don't see why not
The entry requirements are a grade 6 or above does that change anything?
Aztec Chic
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
The entry requirements are a grade 6 or above does that change anything?
What's a grade 6, B? If you have the grades then sure if not then you may have to do level 2 health and social care for the first year
N478
Rep:
(Original post by Aztec Chic)
What's a grade 6, B? If you have the grades then sure if not then you may have to do level 2 health and social care for the first year.
Yes it’s B . Would I be able to do level 2 for a year and then do level three extended diploma.
The-judge-16
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Grade 6??? That’s extremely high to do health and social care level 3.
N478
Rep:
(Original post by The-judge-16)
Grade 6??? That’s extremely high to do health and social care level 3.
It’s grade 4
Aztec Chic
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
Yes it’s B . Would I be able to do level 2 for a year and then do level three extended diploma.
Yeah you can start at level 2 if you don't meet the requirements for level 3. As someone else said grade 6 does seem unusually high.
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
your sixth form must be strict. you only need 5 gcses A* to C grades
N478
Rep:
(Original post by MoonlightRain)
your sixth form must be strict. you only need 5 gcses A* to C grades
It depends on what course I’m doing psychology biology Which you have to have 6 in maths and biology or combined science and health and social
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
It depends on what course I’m doing psychology biology Which you have to have 6 in maths and biology or combined science and health and social
do you want to do a levels? Or do you just want to do health and social care level 3?
N478
Rep:
do you want to do a levels? Or do you just want to do health and social care level 3?
I’m doing biology and psychology A level and btec health and social level 3
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
I’m doing biology and psychology A level and btec health and social level 3
Ah. They do require 6’s in maths for that, you're right. You don't think you'll get a 6?
N478
Rep:
Ah. They do require 6’s in maths for that, you're right. You don't think you'll get a 6?
No I’m extremely bad at maths
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
No I’m extremely bad at maths
Then maybe you could take health and social care at your school but take psychology and biology in private. It is gonna be a bit of money but they won't care if you didn't get a 6.
N478
Rep:
Then maybe you could take health and social care at your school but take psychology and biology in private. It is gonna be a bit of money but they won't care if you didn't get a 6.
Maybe but I want to be a midwife and the uni I’m hoping to get into say that I need 2 or 3 A levels and I’m in year 10 so I have time to improve hopefully
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
Maybe but I want to be a midwife and the uni I’m hoping to get into say that I need 2 or 3 A levels and I’m in year 10 so I have time to improve hopefully
Which uni is that? I'm sure they all accept level 3 btec courses but the requirement for that may be DDD or something.
N478
Rep:
Which uni is that? I'm sure they all accept level 3 btec courses but the requirement for that may be DDD or something.
Sheffield Hallam
username4952620
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N478)
Sheffield Hallam
No they don't.
Name:  1EA1E24D-E24E-495A-A0CD-CF341D441C37.png
Views: 99
Size:  172.3 KB
N478
Rep:
No they don't.
Name:  1EA1E24D-E24E-495A-A0CD-CF341D441C37.png
Views: 99
Size:  172.3 KB
So does that mean that I can’t do level 3 health and social
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads