Pearson Business School Degree Apprenticeships 2020

Watch
username5200950
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi everyone,

I’m currently in the application process for both the Pearson and BaxterStorey degree apprenticeship programmes. I was just wondering what stage everyone else is at and what they think of the current situation. Do you think the BaxterStorey programme will continue despite the circumstances? Do you think the college will release any other apprenticeships this year? 😊
nasri_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ib74)
Hi everyone,

I’m currently in the application process for both the Pearson and BaxterStorey degree apprenticeship programmes. I was just wondering what stage everyone else is at and what they think of the current situation. Do you think the BaxterStorey programme will continue despite the circumstances? Do you think the college will release any other apprenticeships this year? 😊
I’ve applied to Pearson Chartered Manager degree apprenticeship. You get through to the interview?
username5200950
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes I did, mine is next Tuesday. Did you get through to the online assessment centre?
nasri_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ib74)
Yes I did, mine is next Tuesday. Did you get through to the online assessment centre?
Yes, same here. Competition is high for 1 place, let me know how you get on.

On the other hand, you got any other apprenticeships lined up aside from Pearson and BaxterStorey?
Last edited by nasri_; 1 month ago
username5200950
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
That’s great, good luck!

And agreed competition is tough but I think the whole application experience is very valuable.

I have applied to a few other apprenticeships earlier this year/ last year however I wasn’t successful but I learnt a lot from the process.

I’ve always been quite interested PBS so I’ve applied to the L’Oreal one that was released in June.

Also, the BaxterStorey has been cancelled/postponed.

How about you? Have you got any other applications on the go?
mb4321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I’ve applied for the Pearson Business Management Degree Apprenticeship! Which one only has one spot? And how do you find out how many spaces there are? Thank you
nasri_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mb4321)
Hi, I’ve applied for the Pearson Business Management Degree Apprenticeship! Which one only has one spot? And how do you find out how many spaces there are? Thank you
There was an online applicant advise webinar where they mentioned that there was only 1 position.

Sorry. Yes, it's for the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship. Also, it says how many vacancies there are, usually at the top of the application form, or where the important details are summarised.

When have you got your interview?
Last edited by nasri_; 1 month ago
username5200950
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back from Pearson yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (178)
58.75%
No they should not (90)
29.7%
Abstain (35)
11.55%

Watched Threads