Report Thread starter 8 months ago
deleted it
Last edited by Autumnbelle; 7 months ago
peepeedd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
There are many mature boys, you just gotta find them!
username4952620
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Let me tell u one thing, some 16-17 year olds are wayyyyy more mature than some of these 35 year olds
Young_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
For sure. I'd say most 16-17 y/os are mature now. You can tell with the transition from high school to college. Everybody in college is very open, and... well, mature. Everybody is each other's friends, at least in my case.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
As a 17-year-old myself. I can confidently say I am mature in most instances. I make important life decisions to better myself and don't usually touch on drama or Social media. Friends say I am funny and I have maintained every friend I have made.
Autumnbelle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
As a 17-year-old myself. I can confidently say I am mature in most instances. I make important life decisions to better myself and don't usually touch on drama or Social media. Friends say I am funny and I have maintained every friend I have made.
thats sweet
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
* if this topic was made by a 40 year old man saying he was dating a mature 16 year old everyone would be saying no she isn't, and that she's still a child

/just saying
TheCoolBro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I was more mature at 17 than I am now lol - school is much more "disciplined" than uni. (I didn't have blond hair though )
TheCoolBro
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ANM775)
* if this topic was made by a 40 year old man saying he was dating a mature 16 year old everyone would be saying no she isn't, and that she's still a child

/just saying
I kinda know what you mean. Saying you become mature suddenly at 18yo is kinda arbitrary but I guess it is there as a safety net because you can't have no restrictions on this sort of thing.
karelina
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago

/just saying
Please don't talk nonsense
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No.

But luckily what you seem be looking for isn't really maturity but a specific personality type. There are plenty people with that type of personality.
Greywolf.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Autumnbelle)
I am only attracted to guys who are chilled, humble and don’t make any drama. I am physically attractive to blonde hair but personality always comes first. I cannot find any guy like this my age, do they exist lol
Yes they do actually, I am your type
TheCoolBro
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I am only attracted to guys who are chilled, humble and don’t make any drama. I am physically attractive to blonde hair but personality always comes first. I cannot find any guy like this my age, do they exist lol
Also just wanna say guys like this are usually quiet and don't stand out in the crowd so you have to look for them but they're quite common. Most guys aren't super into drama anyways (at least I'm not lol)
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by karelina)
Please don't talk nonsense
it's true.

16 year olds are mature today in this topic

.. but give it while to the next age gap thread and suddenly they're little babies..

All I can say is TSR, - Make UP your Mind

can't have it both ways......
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
mature 16 and 17 year olds exist

what you describe also exists
Greywolf.
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’m blonde blue eyes, part Austrian and mature like a bottle of finest whiskey
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
I don't care how mature a 16/17 year old thinks they are, but I can guarantee that by the time they are in their 20s they will look back and think of how immature they used to be. Probably the same once they reach their thirties, though I am yet to experience that...
Raisha:)
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
well not in the UK, that's for sure
Autumnbelle
Rep:
?

/just saying
What?? Lol
Autumnbelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Raisha:))
well not in the UK, that's for sure
most are roadmen here it sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (48)
17.65%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (77)
28.31%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (35)
12.87%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.68%

Watched Threads