🌾🌩🍁Celtic Conjurer’s Cauldron🍁🌩🌾

Watch
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

Sorcerer's Cauldron

Who am I? I'm Celtic Conjurer (pronounced Keltic, not Seltic) and I'm an accomplished wizard that roams the spectacular landscapes of Ireland. To anyone wondering, no, this is not a fake internet persona or character. Yes, I live in civilisation and have a "normal" job, but I'm also a real-life sorcerer. Here is where you can find me:
Spoiler:
Show

So why don't you sit back and make yourself comfortable in front of the fireplace? I really hope you enjoy your stay here !!

Oh, and one last thing. I’m a Slytherin. For life

Past blogs:
Blog I
Blog II

[spoiler]

Resources (mostly for myself but anyone can of course read, and they're mainly links from this same blog):

- My "happy" place, post 1757

- Voidentity Meditation, post 3458
Attached files
Last edited by RJ; 3 months ago
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Right, so I want to list some of my basic life goals here. As I’m obviously big into manifestation and using magic to create my own reality, I think it’s nice to be able to have a record I can look back on years later and confirm that my powers worked and brought me what I chose to create. I already have a manifestation notebook I use to track my magic. I know I don't need to prove anything to anyone, but I think it can be incredibly useful for myself to have a post I can refer back to and see which of the main desires I have at this stage in my life I successfully conjured and which, if any, are no longer relevant or important to me. This can also be useful for others who read this and who might be on their own manifestation journeys; seeing the success of others can motivate someone to continue with or even start using the infinite power of the universe to create the reality of their own choosing. Some of these I will be providing direct evidence for and maybe others I won't, it depends on how personal some of these goals are and also how quantifiable, as not every success can be measured with a number or photographed. Anyway, enough waffle, here are some of my basic goals.

- Manifest the ideal job in my preferred field (for privacy reasons I won't be revealing what either of these consist of). I suppose this is one of the least ambitious of my goals.

- Manifest 4 children, consisting of 2 sets of twins. The first set will be identical twin boys with dark hair and light eyes. The second set will be fraternal twins: 1 boy and 1 girl, with the boy being blond and light eyed. The girl's colouring is of no importance, I'll let the universe decide that one! Now, for privacy reasons I will never be posting photos of my children's faces here, but there is the option of blurring their faces out/posting pics of me with just their feet in view etc. In short, there's a way for me to prove this happens. Tbh, I'm still young and so by the time I have children I might not even be using this site anymore, who knows.

- Move to Oxford. Oxford is one of my favourite places on Earth and I've been in love with it for so long, I will thus manifest moving there, with the view that it will become my home city and where I'll settle down and raise a family. I've done a lot of online house hunting and I've already decided on the house and road I'll be living in: 14 Winchester Road, Oxford. I know that's quite personal info, but I think in this case the more specific the easier it is to quantify, I don't think anyone would ever genuinely be weird enough to stalk me and knock on my door or anything. But there you have it, I could one day post a pic of me standing in front of the house with keys and then a shot of me inside to prove it's actually mine. I even have 14 Winchester Road as my laptop screensaver lmao:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 10.19.15.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  76.2 KB

- Become very rich. Now, by this I don't mean having like 200 million or anything, that's too much and I honestly wouldn't want to have that kind of money because most of it would just be sitting uselessly in the bank, there's simply not enough I could spend it on given that I don't want a mansion, a private yacht or anything like that. I'm talking more of having a personal fortune in the region of 25–30 million. That would be more than enough to buy my desired house in Oxford (which was sold a few years ago for about 1.6 million) and maybe purchase 2 apartments in London areas such as Mayfair and Knightsbridge which I would rent out and thus receive at least 2 extra salaries aside from the income I receive from my regular job (I have every intention of continuing to work even when I'm immensely rich). And depending on how that experience pans out, I may end up investing in more properties. And that would leave me with loads of dosh (which would be constantly supplemented by the salaries of the properties I rent out) to give my kids a private school education, go on amazing holidays every so often, eat in very nice restaurants for special occasions, and just generally live a very high-quality life. Realistically there is no possibility of me becoming hugely rich from my line of work, most jobs could never make someone a millionaire, regardless of how hard they work or how much overtime they do. I thus choose to win a total of about 180 million on the lottery, either in 1 go or in 2 wins. I choose to win so much because I have so many family members that I want to divide the money between, and I've already done the maths on how much each person will get so that my siblings and I are left with personal fortunes of 25–30 million each. When this happens I would like to post a screenshot of the winning ticket(s) but I'm aware that doing so could come across as very conceited/showing off despite it not being my intention at all, so when it does happen I will have to give serious thought to how I post evidence, if that's what I feel is right at the time. There will also probably be people who could claim I've photoshopped it or something, but meh, you can't please everyone.

So, they're my main goals, I have many other little sub goals within those categories which I won't go into because it's unnecessary. However, I'd also like to comment on the money goal as I feel it's a very touchy subject, especially for spiritual people (of which I am one). Will put my thoughts in a spoiler as this post is already obscenely long lmao:

Spoiler:
Show
I think it's undeniable that most people, even subconsciously, associate large amounts of money with mostly negative qualities. "Those who are very rich are corrupt/superficial/materialistic/selfish" and so on. Even the language we use around money is very telling of our collective psychology on the issue: "He/she is filthy/dirty rich." "Money is the root of all evil." "Money corrupts absolutely." I believe most of this is born out of the jealousy of the masses, who over human history have observed the rich elite and wanted to have those luxuries but knew they'd never be able to afford them. So in an attempt to make themselves feel better they demonised those people and everything about them, including their wealth. Now, no doubt many rich people in history have committed atrocities too, made possible by their wealth and resources, but I don't think this is especially important in how rich people in general are perceived and how having lots of money is deemed bad in some way or another. After all, the overwhelming majority of rich people that have ever existed have not been royals or those in power. Most rich people nowadays are celebrities who wield no political or military power whatsoever, yet the stereotypes surrounding them and their money still exist to a large extent among the general, non-rich population.

I believe the above is largely why it's often considered unspiritual to be rich. It's undeniable that the image we all have of a guru or someone who is interested in spiritual self-development, or even someone enlightened, is that of a person who lives in relative poverty, someone who shuns materialism, someone who lives with the bare minimum or at least with relatively few things when compared to a millionaire. After all, many of the most well-known gurus and so-called enlightened figures from religions and history are depicted as having led very simple lives. There are many who don't believe it's possible to be spiritually advanced, or enlightened, and to be financially rich at the same time. It's one or the other.

I, of course, disagree. There is nothing inherent to being spiritually advanced that would preclude you from also being materially rich if that's what you so choose. I believe we are supposed to experience the world's richness and abundance in all its forms if that's what we want, and that we shouldn't be made to feel guilty about it.

What is enlightenment if not utter and complete abundance? Those who are enlightened say they are everyone and everything, all things belong to them and live within them. What I consider most important is not the wealth itself, but how one perceives it and utilises it. If you are chasing money and material objects in order to be happy and fulfilled then there's not much that's spiritual about that. That stems from a mindset that one requires external objects to provide validation and value to them and their lives. Their worth is dependent on the external. Such worth is illusory and cannot be indefinitely sustained.

I am already happy and internally fulfilled. I do not want to become rich in order to bring me happiness or to give my life more value. Even if I never become rich I know I will live a gloriously wondrous life. Rather, it is my inner abundance that means I choose to experience it in external form, out of pleasure, not out of need. My material abundance will be a reflection and manifestation of my inner abundance. As above, so below. As within, so without. I don't need money to make me happy and abundant, it's my inner happiness and my inner abundance that will automatically and naturally create my external abundance. There's nothing unspiritual about that as long as one never falls victim to money and believes that without it they are nothing. Money will always be an accessory in my life, not my master. Money is freedom and it's a wonderful tool I choose to play with and use, and I apologise to no one for that. What makes someone spiritual or unspiritual is not what they own, but who they are.

It goes without saying of course, that aside from financial abundance, I also choose to have abundance of love, healthy relationships and so on, which are all far more important than money. What use is having lots of money and nice things if there's no one to share it with? No one to enjoy it with?

It also needs to be said that the most wonderful pleasures in life for me will still be the little things, like having a picnic on a cliffside, or walking under the moon and stars. Being rich doesn't mean that every aspect of my life is going to become "high-end." In fact, my day to day life will still remain relatively normal, I have no desire to go round dressed in designer all the time and eat at fancy restaurants every day. Those things will be reserved for special occasions, otherwise their novelty and specialness wears off.
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 7 months ago
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Graveyard Chronicles

So there’s just a guy sitting on a grave talking to himself really loudly. Cool.

And this is the home of that man I was speaking about who lives at the base of the tower:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  749F5B90-A887-40BD-AA7A-5DB9F41FBFBB.jpeg
Views: 435
Size:  278.1 KB

I just give up. I give up trying to make sense of the world
LovingLucy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by WoodlandSorcerer)
I was so close to 100 pages on previous blog 😂😭
You’ll get there on this one
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
LMAO, just read someone use the chat up line "Are you covid-19? Because you got me."

My reply:

Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 1 year ago
Graveyard Chronicles

So there’s just a guy sitting on a grave talking to himself really loudly. Cool.

And this is the home of that man I was speaking about who lives at the base of the tower:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  749F5B90-A887-40BD-AA7A-5DB9F41FBFBB.jpeg
Views: 435
Size:  278.1 KB

I just give up. I give up trying to make sense of the world
The fact that you randomly take pictures of strangers and post them on here cracks me up so much. :rofl2: I aspire to be this cwazy.
Serene Dreams
Report 1 year ago
The picture is also taken so close. Like didn't you wake him up? Imagine if he sleeps with some sort of weapon and one day you are just getting close to get a good angle and he chops you up. Then he buries you....my, you will rot away in the graveyard and your parents will forever look for your corpse. What a shame. :sad:
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Brutal Bee)
The fact that you randomly take pictures of strangers and post them on here cracks me up so much. :rofl2: I aspire to be this cwazy.
The picture is also taken so close. Like didn't you wake him up? Imagine if he sleeps with some sort of weapon and one day you are just getting close to get a good angle and he chops you up. Then he buries you....my, you will rot away in the graveyard and your parents will forever look for your corpse. What a shame. :sad:
No no, he wasn't there. Given I go to the GraveyardTM almost every day, I get to know the routines of lots of these crazies. During the day, or at least the time I go there, he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he goes a-hunting for food and the like. King wouldn't dare take a photo if he was there sleeping. The lil mute button on my iphone is kaput so taking a pic always makes the clickety click noise. And I was having visions that he'd hear, jump out of bed, b!tch slap the phone out of my hand and then rugby tackle me to the ground and force my head into those stinking and rancid bedsheets and duvets
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Just reread this properly. Damn, bee! That got dark real quick!!!!!11!! Also, why are you predicting my close future for? :hmmm:

My giggling ghost would come back and tell them where my tool was anyway so
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
and force my head into those stinking and rancid bedsheets and duvets
And that is a fate I simply cannot endure
Serene Dreams
Report 1 year ago
No no, he wasn't there. Given I go to the GraveyardTM almost every day, I get to know the routines of lots of these crazies. During the day, or at least the time I go there, he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he goes a-hunting for food and the like. King wouldn't dare take a photo if he was there sleeping. The lil mute button on my iphone is kaput so taking a pic always makes the clickety click noise. And I was having visions that he'd hear, jump out of bed, b!tch slap the phone out of my hand and then rugby tackle me to the ground and force my head into those stinking and rancid bedsheets and duvets
I am dying lmao "rancid" Wait, isn't that his head that you can see in the photo? Blonde hair.

Do you ever talk the 'crazies'? Made any fwends yet? :rofl2:
Serene Dreams
Report 1 year ago
Just reread this properly. Damn, bee! That got dark real quick!!!!!11!! Also, why are you predicting my close future for? :hmmm:

My giggling ghost would come back and tell them where my tool was anyway so
Cause foreshadowing is my thaaaang

What a happy ghost you would make.
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
I am dying lmao "rancid" Wait, isn't that his head that you can see in the photo? Blonde hair.

Do you ever talk the 'crazies'? Made any fwends yet? :rofl2:
No haha, the guy who sleeps there is black. That's a coat he wears with a furry hood, and which he leaves behind whenever he goes off to do whatever he does. I'm actually creeping myself out now by how much I know about the graveyeard crazies. I don't want to officially be a creeper though
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
No haha, the guy who sleeps there is black. That's a coat he wears with a furry hood, and which he leaves behind whenever he goes off to do whatever he does. I'm actually creeping myself out now by how much I know about the graveyeard crazies. I don't want to officially be a creeper though
And no!! Talking would be weird as hell. All these crazies just talk to themselves or do the weirdest public sh!t ever. King will not be starting small talk with them, they could be very dangerous and volatile!!
Serene Dreams
Report 1 year ago
And no!! Talking would be weird as hell. All these crazies just talk to themselves or do the weirdest public sh!t ever. King will not be starting small talk with them, they could be very dangerous and volatile!!
Literally? hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Are they all homeless or just local crazies that just like hanging around there?

You are just observant, don't worry. We all do odd things to keep ourselves entertained.
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Literally? hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Are they all homeless or just local crazies that just like hanging around there?
Maybe both homeless and local crazy?? Dunno, most of these weirdos who talk out loud or do other intolerable behaviour I've described many times seem to be fairly normal, 20-40 year-old white dudes. They're almost always wearing worn and dirty tracksuits and have raggedy hair though. There can't be that many homeless crazies in my area, my area's very nice! So I'm guessing they're just youts that go a-drinking and a-crazing in the graveyard which is usually fairly quiet and abandoned.

As for the homeless, there's only been this joker here who's brought his whole damn dfs bed to the graveyard and someone who maybe 4 or 5 years ago brought a little tent and hid it in a bush. He was so damn nasty omg. Never saw him, but when we'd walk around with the dog we'd see loads of tissue and paper around the tent smeared with turd, so he was obviously using that to wipe his unbearably stanky arse and then just chucking it right outside!!! Think the council or PC Plod or someone eventually kicked him out because that was just not on.

You are just observant, don't worry. We all do odd things to keep ourselves entertained.
LOL! The thing is I didn't even ask for or go searching for this entertainment!! It forced itself upon me! It's very funny though, not gonna lie...
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 1 year ago
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Deleted.
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 9 months ago
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
That intense raining session was nice. And it was nice because it was half sunny at the same time, there's something about rain mixing with the sunshine that is glorious and very poetic. I haven't seen a rainbow in years though :sad:
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Why can't there be actual pots of gold at the end of rainbows?? Life would be so much cuter if it made little gestures like that for us : (
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
I've already lunched and it's not even half 1. That's quite strange behaviour for me. Don't know why, but on days where I'm just at home I usually don't lunch until 3 maybe? But when I'm working I'm hungry by 10:30 am

Today I didn't breakfast though so that's probs why. I lunched half a pizza and put the rest in the (turned off) oven for later, or a midnight snacc. Although in this household I think when I go down to find it it'll already be dissolving in someone else's stomach
OK, but now I'm hella hungry again. I will eat a second lunch, like the hobbitsiz
Last edited by Celtic Conjurer; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (75)
38.27%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (31)
15.82%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (9)
4.59%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (20)
10.2%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (22)
11.22%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
10.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
9.69%

Watched Threads