The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Uni

Is there anyone who is probably going to southampton university in the coming September for nursing?
I'm hoping to go to Southampton for nursing, but I have to get in first. My interview is on May 5th
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by oliviasibleyx
I'm hoping to go to Southampton for nursing, but I have to get in first. My interview is on May 5th

omg good luck! it's gonna be via online isn't it? I was worried out booking accommodation...
Original post by rigogo
omg good luck! it's gonna be via online isn't it? I was worried out booking accommodation...

thank you!! yeah its on microsoft teams and I'm really nervous. Sorry I couldn't help you, I have looked at accommodation for southampton, but since I haven't gotten in yet I haven't really looked at it in too much detail. What branch of nursing have you applied for? also any tips for the interview?
Reply 4
i applied for childrens nursing...the interview was very short their like the individual interview....as u probs already know its a group interview first idk how thats gonna work via online tho...it was literally questions like what qualities or skills would you use to deal with a situation and you be fine...just be confident and don't overthink
Reply 5
thank you!! yeah its on microsoft teams and I'm really nervous. Sorry I couldn't help you, I have looked at accommodation for southampton, but since I haven't gotten in yet I haven't really looked at it in too much detail. What branch of nursing have you applied for? also any tips for the interview?

heya....did you hear back from your interview?
Original post by rigogo
heya....did you hear back from your interview?

No, unfortunately I haven't. They told me I'd hear back within 7 days but I haven't had anything. Someone else has had the same issue, it's been six weeks since their interview and the uni hasn't contacted them at all. They've also emailed twice to ask about it and still no response. I'm not sure what's going on to be honest but I'm going to email them today.
Reply 7
o

oh dear that is really annoying...i hope they get back to you as soon as possible good luck! xx
Original post by rigogo
o

oh dear that is really annoying...i hope they get back to you as soon as possible good luck! xx

thank you!! its making me even more nervous for the outcome:frown:xx
Original post by rigogo
o

I just got an email saying that I've got an offer!! They also lowered the grades that I need!! xx
Reply 10
I just got an email saying that I've got an offer!! They also lowered the grades that I need!! xx

Omgg that is amazing! Well done! What did they lower it to? sooo luckyyy u must have done so well in ur interview
Original post by rigogo
Omgg that is amazing! Well done! What did they lower it to? sooo luckyyy u must have done so well in ur interview

Thank you!! They changed the grades from ABB to BBB!!
Reply 12
Thank you!! They changed the grades from ABB to BBB!!

You lucky gurll! I just hope we get in

Congratulation !!! :party:, it is so brave that you choose a nursing!!!
Have you been to Southampton before ?

If you need any advise about southampton I am happy to help
Original post by rigogo
You lucky gurll! I just hope we get in

same!! do you know if there are any groupchats yet for nursing at Southampton or just for the uni? Also what accommodation have you applied for? x
Original post by Student Roost - Southampton
Congratulation !!! :party:, it is so brave that you choose a nursing!!!
Have you been to Southampton before ?

If you need any advise about southampton I am happy to help

Thank you!! Yeah I visited the uni on an open day:smile:
same!! do you know if there are any groupchats yet for nursing at Southampton or just for the uni? Also what accommodation have you applied for? x

Hi ! I was wondering the same thing about group chats. have you heard anything else yet? I firmed Southampton for the dual adult and mental health course x I applied for the glen eyre ensuites
Original post by Cat.Lodwick47
Hi ! I was wondering the same thing about group chats. have you heard anything else yet? I firmed Southampton for the dual adult and mental health course x I applied for the glen eyre ensuites

Hey! I'm in the nursing group chat now because I found it on the Southampton facebook group. Do you have facebook or instgram or anything because I can send you an invite link x
Hey! I'm in the nursing group chat now because I found it on the Southampton facebook group. Do you have facebook or instgram or anything because I can send you an invite link x

Oh my days! Thank you so much ! Yes my insta is cattylodwick x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending