louiser234BJ123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
if there is a potential drug capable of fighting the covid 19 virus , how long would it take to distribute it worldwide. on the news apparentkey there is a drug capabable of fighting the virus.

second note , they recon that the results for the vaccine will be answered at around midy june and july. again how long would it take to distribute vaccine
username4755594
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by louiser234BJ123)
if there is a potential drug capable of fighting the covid 19 virus , how long would it take to distribute it worldwide. on the news apparentkey there is a drug capabable of fighting the virus.

second note , they recon that the results for the vaccine will be answered at around midy june and july. again how long would it take to distribute vaccine
If you mean distributing it to everyone, it could take a few months (both the drug or the vaccine), assuming that many factories were up and running producing it. But, it could take even longer than that - possibly 6 months, a year, 2 years? It depends at what priority the government set the drug and whether they treat all of us equally (aka, will richer people be the first ones to get it or will it be the front-line workers?).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.48%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.35%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.18%
I'm really nervous (49)
18.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed