The Student Room Group

Any resit taking another gap year because of exam cancellation?

Some of the private candidates can’t grade and some might get the grade they don’t want. What are your plans next. Is anyone taking a gap year. I’ve decided to take another gap year but I’m not sure what to really do. (currently holding an offer for biomed but not be able to go this academic year 😞)
I’m a resit/ private candidate who’s got a medicine and biomed offer. I’ve been told I can’t get a calculated grade. I’m really hoping my uni will defer my offer to next year since it’s impossible for me to actually get a grade. Anyone else in a similar situation. I’ve heard some unis are letting private candidates defer their offer but it’s just rumours.
Reply 2
Original post by Davemarshall123
I’m a resit/ private candidate who’s got a medicine and biomed offer. I’ve been told I can’t get a calculated grade. I’m really hoping my uni will defer my offer to next year since it’s impossible for me to actually get a grade. Anyone else in a similar situation. I’ve heard some unis are letting private candidates defer their offer but it’s just rumours.

Yh, I would rather defer than reapply. The whole UCAS process, especially getting a reference was stressful enough in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending