IoMc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,
Just a question about second degree funding. I am just finishing a biomed undergrad degree, but would like to do a physiotherapy degree. Im confused on the funding for second degrees. SFE says there is limited funding for second degrees. Im just wondering what funding/how much (tuition or maintenance) funding is available for a second undergrad physiotherapy degree? If any at all.

Also the NHS website says £5000 a year, is that the funding, or is that separate and extra from the NHS?

Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by IoMc)
Hi,
Just a question about second degree funding. I am just finishing a biomed undergrad degree, but would like to do a physiotherapy degree. Im confused on the funding for second degrees. SFE says there is limited funding for second degrees. Im just wondering what funding/how much (tuition or maintenance) funding is available for a second undergrad physiotherapy degree? If any at all.

Also the NHS website says £5000 a year, is that the funding, or is that separate and extra from the NHS?

Thank you!
Hi, this is an Allied Health Professional course which means you can apply for the full funding. There is no limits on the funding, you can apply for the maximum.

The NHS grant does not affect your funding from us, you can find out more about the NHS grant here https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/learning-s...tudent-funding - this is separate funding.
Thanks, Isaac.
IoMc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, this is an Allied Health Professional course which means you can apply for the full funding. There is no limits on the funding, you can apply for the maximum.

The NHS grant does not affect your funding from us, you can find out more about the NHS grant here https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/learning-s...tudent-funding - this is separate funding.
Thanks, Isaac.
So I can just apply for full funding (tuition and maintenance) for a whole second degree of undergrad physiotherapy? Is the process to apply the same, even if its your second degree?
Sorry for all the questions, Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by IoMc)
So I can just apply for full funding (tuition and maintenance) for a whole second degree of undergrad physiotherapy? Is the process to apply the same, even if its your second degree?
Sorry for all the questions, Thank you!
That is correct and don't be sorry for asking questions - we are here to help you
Edit: If you apply online it might say you are ineligible as the system doesn't know you can be funded, if it doesn't let you apply online you will need to send in a paper form.
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.29%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (687)
41.19%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads