The Student Room Group

Feeling really lonely in quarantine

I’ve never felt this way before, I feel like I’ve lost all my motivation to work, time feels really slow and I have become really lazy. I feel like I have no friends anymore, no one has even bothered to message me to see how I’m getting on in the lockdown. Only one of my friends messaged me to see if I would go on Xbox which I hardly play anyway, so I’m guessing he’s just using me because he’s bored. There was also this really cute girl in my school who I never got to know, and now I’m never going to see her again. I added her on Facebook but didn’t bother sending her a message because she has like 1000 friends so it’s unlikely she’d even message me back. Sorry for my little rant, I just needed to get that out. I don’t even know what answers I want, I just need to know that I’m not the only one going through this because life really sucks at the moment.
This lockdown is also driving me crazy, you are not alone
It feels like it’s never gonna end
Reply 3
Well this is good to hear, at least I’m not alone. I just want to go back to normal life, I’ve missed out on so much this year and I’m probably going to miss out on my holiday too. 2020 really sucks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending