The Student Room Group

Favourite inbetweeners quotes?

Will McKenzie:
[Neil's Dad comes home to find the four guys drunk ] Oh, piss off!

Kevin Sutherland:
Dont talk to me like that in my own house! W

Will McKenzie:
Oh sorry, my manners. Piss off *PLEASE!*

Kevin Sutherland:
I've had enough of your lip!

Will McKenzie:
oh you'd like my lip wouldnt you, right round your bell end! [turns to Kevin's friend] If Mr Chippy doesnt get there first! What's he gunna knock up, a closet for you to hide in? You... BUMDER!

Iconic😂
Reply 1
When Gilbert ****s your mum he will crush her.

Nah her lovely big tits will cushion him I reckon.

Yeah if he's on top.

But what about from behind Neil? Can you imagine the size of his *******s? Be like two massive wrecking balls smashing against her arse.

She's gonna be a mess when he's finished with her.

Maybe she'll go two's up with that Fergus bloke.

I bet she's getting a load right now.
The funniest episode of Inbetweeners is when they smoke/eat weed. Man that was hilarious af.. thing about this show, as a lad growing up in England its really relatable.. that weed episode reminds me of an event in my younger days.
Original post by ThuggerThugger
The funniest episode of Inbetweeners is when they smoke/eat weed. Man that was hilarious af.. thing about this show, as a lad growing up in England its really relatable.. that weed episode reminds me of an event in my younger days.

Hahahahaha I agree
Can somebody call me an ambulance? Because I'm in trouble. Time is moving really, really slowly, and everything is flat. I need you to call me an ambulance, or failing that, my mummy. I really want my mummy because, and I'm not being dramatic, but I think I might be dead. Is that clear? Mummy or ambulance.

Quick Reply

Latest