The Student Room Group

Psychology A Level

I’ve been reading the psychology A level textbook (ahead of my a levels) and would like to know if anyone had an example 16 mark response for how you’d write an essay and is the PEEL structure enough to get high marks in the question.
(I’ll be doing AQA Psychology)

Also if you have any advice on how you revised, how many hours a day you revised for, resources you used and anything else!
Original post by epicnm
I’ve been reading the psychology A level textbook (ahead of my a levels) and would like to know if anyone had an example 16 mark response for how you’d write an essay and is the PEEL structure enough to get high marks in the question.
(I’ll be doing AQA Psychology)

Also if you have any advice on how you revised, how many hours a day you revised for, resources you used and anything else!

I'm currently in year 12 doing aqa psychology and I can send you one of my essays i recently wrote for the working memory model. I'm taking my exams next year but I hear that there is a lot of content you need to learn, it's not necessarily difficult, just a lot of case studies and dates to remember! it is so so so interesting though!
Reply 2
Original post by kazzawazza123
I'm currently in year 12 doing aqa psychology and I can send you one of my essays i recently wrote for the working memory model. I'm taking my exams next year but I hear that there is a lot of content you need to learn, it's not necessarily difficult, just a lot of case studies and dates to remember! it is so so so interesting though!

Thank you so much for this! Yes I’ve heard a lot of people saying there is a lot of content for it! Do you get information solely from the textbook (for case studies, evaluation, etc) or are there any other resources you’d recommend! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest