m.ailime
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey guys, I need a little help with this question. It's quite an easy topic to write about since it is one of the overriding themes of the book. I already have some ideas e.g. that it is presented in 5 stages through each of the characters; denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, but do you have any other ideas as to how it is presented and its significance?
lauren.wr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I haven’t read the book but I’ve been meaning to and the movie is one of my absolute favourites so don’t take my word as gospel. I think it would be interesting if you explored the grief Susie feels for herself as she watches her loved ones and how that’s a different grief altogether than that which her family feels for her.
m.ailime
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by lauren.wr)
I haven’t read the book but I’ve been meaning to and the movie is one of my absolute favourites so don’t take my word as gospel. I think it would be interesting if you explored the grief Susie feels for herself as she watches her loved ones and how that’s a different grief altogether than that which her family feels for her.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (24)
23.76%
No (77)
76.24%

Watched Threads