Liareyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I am applying for Nursing 2021 entry and cannot decide which uni to go to. I prefer small cities and a lot of green space, village-y vibes. Any recommendations for good unis ?
oliviasibleyx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I have applied for nursing 2020 at a few different unis. If you are looking for a university that is in a smaller town I would say look at Hertfordshire, Surrey and Suffolk. I'm sure there are loads of others unis that have the vibe you are looking for but these are just a few I could think of off the top of my head. Maybe try looking at the nursing league table to get more ideas (I'll link the league table below). I hope this helps!!
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...nkings/nursing
moosec
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm going to the university of cumbria which seems to fit what you're looking for They have campuses that offer nursing in Carlisle and Lancaster which are both small cities... Lancaster in particular has a lot of green space, and the added bonus of the Lake District and Morecambe Bay being right on your doorstep! I start in Sept, but so far ive been impressed by their facilities, the fact that they're one of the few unis that offer all four fields of nursing, and the fact that the campus is small & course tutors seem really friendly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads