Personally not really but I think some others might judge

Are you f or m?
Not rlly
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Is this weird? Will people judge?

Oo i see the salary was attractive
:lol:
People will judge but it's fine, just 10 years. My bf is 12 years older than me. People judge all the time. It's none of their business UNLESS they are pointing out valid red flags. That depends on him.
Reply 5
Personally not really but I think some others might judge

Are you f or m?

I am a male
It’s hardly weird. My mom was 20 and my dad was 33 when they got married. Go for it
F*ck what other people think! It's legal so why should it matter what others think? If you're happy with him, don't let other's opinions ruin this :smile:
If one of you doesn't look significantly older/younger, then no one will know unless you tell them.
I expect not too much. Only just fails the half plus seven test, and if a 32 year old looks young, unlikely to attract much comment.
Original post by barnetlad
I expect not too much. Only just fails the half plus seven test, and if a 32 year old looks young, unlikely to attract much comment.

Ridiculous rule.
Not weird.:smile:

Most people will only notice if you tell them.
Some people are busybodies, rude or like to sit in judgement of other people's private lives.
Ignore everyone else's opinions so long as there is nothing illegal going on, everything is consensual and you are both happy.
Is this weird? Will people judge?

hes a bit of a nonce
U do u
Original post by ThuggerThugger
U lucky dog

Edit: if you male thats all good, if u female then disgusting

why would the gender matter...
Reply 15
No, you’re both adults, you can do what you want. I personally find 16 years or more weird as that’s a parent-child age gap, but still as long as both people are happy then it’s not my problem. I wouldn’t be with a guy more than 10 years older than me personally, unless they looked young for their age. I wouldn’t be with more than 2-3 years younger either, as I’d feel uncomfortable being much older than my partner, perhaps it’s a societal thing where it’s seen as more acceptable if the man is the older one in a relationship with a significant age gap.
Hmmm for me,.its ok as long as there's happiness,there's this peace and you feel comfortable with them,there this fun that you want to explore..you will not be judge because age doesnt matter at all,.its something like your looking far more for the future. lucky for those who found love in older partners.

Latest

Trending

Trending