Lockdown Business Opportunities

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’ve started seeing a lot of posts regarding business start ups in TSR So, I would like to request as well.

This lockdown has created a-lot of business opportunities for many kids, teenagers and adults around the globe especially through Online Platform making millions!

Taking this as a business opportunity I’ve got a simple yet effective service based business Idea, which I wouldn’t be able to share here but personally.

If any of you want to start something and grow together, drop your thoughts and I will get back to you, otherwise drop you’re instagram account to further communicate.

16+ People who know simple business and have great communication skills.

Its a limited number of people oriented project, if we try our best We can start and grow big together.

Just so you know this isn’t any promotional form for hiring a JOB its a partnership project!
Anonymous #1
Hi, In love with the Idea
I’m In!
FiveStars
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve started seeing a lot of posts regarding business start ups in TSR So, I would like to request as well.

This lockdown has created a-lot of business opportunities for many kids, teenagers and adults around the globe especially through Online Platform making millions!

Taking this as a business opportunity I’ve got a simple yet effective service based business Idea, which I wouldn’t be able to share here but personally.

If any of you want to start something and grow together, drop your thoughts and I will get back to you, otherwise drop you’re instagram account to further communicate.

16+ People who know simple business and have great communication skills.

Its a limited number of people oriented project, if we try our best We can start and grow big together.

Just so you know this isn’t any promotional form for hiring a JOB its a partnership project!
What would it be the simple business? Some business we know that works? is that right?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FiveStars)
What would it be the simple business? Some business we know that works? is that right?
If serious effort is put in, yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.32%
I'm not sure (3)
2.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (41)
32.28%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (58)
45.67%

Watched Threads