The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Hey thought I’d take a chance on here, asking for accommodation swaps. I have an offer for a single room en suite at St Pancras way. Does anyone want to swap me for this? I’m looking for something in closer proximity to UCL and possibly cheaper. Non en suite would be good.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi, i was just wondering if there is a group chat for UCL offer holders?
Has anyone gotten into UCL after failing to meet all of the conditions of their offer? I am an international student who is two AP scores short of the qualifications. I have the marks for my insurance uni. Is that my destiny or is there a chance UCL will still admit me?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone gotten into UCL after failing to meet all of the conditions of their offer? I am an international student who is two AP scores short of the qualifications. I have the marks for my insurance uni. Is that my destiny or is there a chance UCL will still admit me?

UCL is very strict with their conditional offers, albeit it is worth sending them an email.
Original post by idkwhattoput12

Discord server: https://discord.gg/EdtJGWyX

Discord server: https://discord.gg/EdtJGWyX
hi. how can you contact admission? after accepting the offer, once I click on "communications" it no longer opens up the contact page but a F.A.Q. page
How are we feeling about tomorrow’s results, gang? ☺️
I don't understand. I have met the offer condition. Why did they reject me?
I don't understand. I have met the offer condition. Why did they reject me?

Good morning. Did you meet every part of the offer in full?
Hi does anyone know a link to a gc for freshers or specifically history thanks :smile:
Reply 9672
Has any of international students who got into UCL received their CAS already?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ars_s

No still waiting
Original post by jahmed187
Hi does anyone know a link to a gc for freshers or specifically history thanks :smile:

When u find one let me know??
Original post by Ars_s

Hi , your CAS should be on portico UCL website My application> Student Visa , there you will see all the data needed for you visa application , and it says that you don’t need a hard copy , however if you with you could copy and paste it on Word and make a pdf for yourself. And they will not send you an email with your CAS, as they sent me email about saying that it was on portico( I received that email on A level results day)
Reply 9676
Does anybody want to swap accommodation, who has a room within 20 mins of UCL and is paying £220pw or less? I have an offer from Coopers Court (Mile End, double en-suite) and from Eleanor Rosa House (Stratford, double en-suite).
Reply 9677
Original post by EJH2001
Hey thought I’d take a chance on here, asking for accommodation swaps. I have an offer for a single room en suite at St Pancras way. Does anyone want to swap me for this? I’m looking for something in closer proximity to UCL and possibly cheaper. Non en suite would be good.

I'm looking for a swap too. I'm looking for something within 20 minutes from UCL and £220 pw or less. I have and offer for a double en-suite room at Coopers Court (Mile End) and an offer for a double en-suite Eleanor Rosa House.
Original post by kftx
I'm looking for a swap too. I'm looking for something within 20 minutes from UCL and £220 pw or less. I have and offer for a double en-suite room at Coopers Court (Mile End) and an offer for a double en-suite Eleanor Rosa House.

Hi guys, did you have your results before 10 of August or you did A levels? Asking because who did A levels are suppose to get accommodation offers later
Reply 9679
Hi guys, did you have your results before 10 of August or you did A levels? Asking because who did A levels are suppose to get accommodation offers later

I’m a postgrad

Latest

Trending

Trending