The Student Room Group

Student Finances

Hi, so I moved to the UK from Holland when I was 11 in July 2016. I turned 12 a few weeks later (15th of August), started school in September and joined secondary in year 8. I should get my GCSE’s in August, and am doing my a levels here in england too as I am planning on going to university here too. I know it’s far away, but when I go to university in the UK, will I be eligible for student finances eventhough I am not a British National?
Reply 1
I should go to university when I am 18 and have finished my a levels (in 2022)
Original post by xfar
Hi, so I moved to the UK from Holland when I was 11 in July 2016. I turned 12 a few weeks later (15th of August), started school in September and joined secondary in year 8. I should get my GCSE’s in August, and am doing my a levels here in england too as I am planning on going to university here too. I know it’s far away, but when I go to university in the UK, will I be eligible for student finances eventhough I am not a British National?

Hi there, our regulations are updated every year so we won't be able to advise on eligibility yet as there are still many years until you can go to university.
Thanks, Isaac.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending