The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Accomodation 2020

I just received an offer from Leicester and I am an international student. I am wondering what people are doing about accommodation applications as things are still very unclear because of the virus. Is everyone applying for accommodations right now?
If you are wanting to do Uni accommodation and you are a first year Undergraduate student they guarantee you will get a room provided you apply prior to Septermber 1st.

Me I am a mature student so I am going for private rent.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I just received an offer from Leicester and I am an international student. I am wondering what people are doing about accommodation applications as things are still very unclear because of the virus. Is everyone applying for accommodations right now?

Hello! I'm an international student too, from Singapore :smile: Where are you from? I asked the accommodation people about how accommodation applications will work with the virus and they said we should still book first and if uni gets moved online in September, and we don't move in until uni reopens, they'll refund whatever we've paid at that point. Hope that's useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending