Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there im katie im a fresher for Biomedical Science in september.

I can't seem to find anyone. Literally anyone posting about this course.

Personally think probably because it's early and not alot of people know what is happening with grades yet. But if you do have an unconditional or confident on your grades i would love to hear from you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
See what i mean it has been a week and no replies lol looks like i will be by myself in the lectures
Edge Hill University Outreach
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello Katie, I'm sure you won't be the only one studying Biomedical Science at Edge Hill University starting this September. There are lots of general threads on here with students that have applied for a range of courses (here is an example: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5994478). You could have a look on them for anyone who wants to study Biomedical Science or just chat to some other students that you may potentially meet around campus!
Tiegan, Edge Hill University.
LiquidLadyWhore
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey I’m also wondering if anyone else is gonna be doing Biomedical sciences as I thought I was all alone! My name is Paige u should get back to me and we could be mates 👌🏻
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by LiquidLadyWhore)
Hey I’m also wondering if anyone else is gonna be doing Biomedical sciences as I thought I was all alone! My name is Paige u should get back to me and we could be mates 👌🏻
Awesome! What social media would you like to talk on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (7)
4.49%
Confident (14)
8.97%
Indifferent (16)
10.26%
Unsure (38)
24.36%
Worried (81)
51.92%

Watched Threads