Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Is it okay for the guy to speak to another girl if him and his girlfriend are on bad terms and always arguing & lowkey break up but not officially because the girl isnt giving him what he needs for example never having time for him, shes always speaking to other boys, shes always with other boys, never giving him attention, always being rude and moody & not wanting him? But then complains when he talks and meets another girl!
So is it right for him to look for someone else after he gives her everything and she doesnt appreciate it & it's always like that, not only one time, everytime shes like that !!
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
No. Breakup with her. She doesnt seem worth your time.
If you go and talk to other people while you are in the "relationship", your just as bad as she is.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
No. Breakup with her. She doesnt seem worth your time.
If you go and talk to other people while you are in the "relationship", your just as bad as she is.
Who is worse? The boy who goes and talks to others or the girl who is the one why the boy talks to others
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Who is worse? The boy who goes and talks to others or the girl who is the one why the boy talks to others
The boy is the reason the boy talks to others. Nobody can force you to do anything.
You are both equally as bad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (162)
14.52%
I'm not sure (50)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.96%
I'm not a current university student (541)
48.48%

Watched Threads