Phebz63
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I am currently doing EXTRA for Nottingham Trent university and still waiting on a decision. However my friend has a place already at this university and when she tried applying for accommodation yesterday in university hall of residence she couldn’t as they were fully booked. I am certain I will get my offer as my teacher had contacted Nottingham Trent so should I look at and apply for private halls for my first year as rooms are filling fast. Or wait until I get my offer.
Does anyone know if there is vacancies for halls of residence for Nottingham Trent to, as I would prefer it.
username5255006
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Phebz63)
Hi,
I am currently doing EXTRA for Nottingham Trent university and still waiting on a decision. However my friend has a place already at this university and when she tried applying for accommodation yesterday in university hall of residence she couldn’t as they were fully booked. I am certain I will get my offer as my teacher had contacted Nottingham Trent so should I look at and apply for private halls for my first year as rooms are filling fast. Or wait until I get my offer.
Does anyone know if there is vacancies for halls of residence for Nottingham Trent to, as I would prefer it.
https://www.ntu.ac.uk/life-at-ntu/ac...-accommodation Use this site to look through accommodation.
elz111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you manage to sort it?
Olivia 29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Phebz63)
Hi,
Hi I have an en-suite room at The Glasshouse Nottingham available for Sept 2020 till July 2021.I am deferring the year and need someone to take over my contract. It’s £156 per week pls let me know if you’re interested!
Phebz63
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I have applied for accommodation now sorry
Kessy77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Olivia, are you still needing someone to take this?

(Original post by Olivia 29)
Hi I have an en-suite room at The Glasshouse Nottingham available for Sept 2020 till July 2021.I am deferring the year and need someone to take over my contract. It’s £156 per week pls let me know if you’re interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (311)
84.05%
No (59)
15.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed