abby_2701
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I might just be being a bit dense here but I can't find where to view my badges on this website? Or anything other than my very basic profile for that matter? Where is everything? TIA, mums and their technology eh 🙄
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
i moved your thread to Help and announcements.

if you go to 'my profile' and click on it, do you see a tab that says 'badges'? i see you got 6 of 'em
abby_2701
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joleee)
i moved your thread to Help and announcements.

if you go to 'my profile' and click on it, do you see a tab that says 'badges'? i see you got 6 of 'em
There are no tabs that say badges, I'll see if I can attach some kind of screenshot
abby_2701
Rep:
?
Name:  Screenshot_20200501-092203.png
Views: 15
Size:  118.9 KB there's nothing else under latest discussions and the tabs at the side only have the different TSR sections, no badge things anywhere
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by abby_2701)
Name:  Screenshot_20200501-092203.png
Views: 15
Size:  118.9 KB there's nothing else under latest discussions and the tabs at the side only have the different TSR sections, no badge things anywhere
Not your fault, if you are on mobile and some computers you cannot see your full profile as the staff changed it to this new basic profile. We are currently try to get answers on it.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6381220
abby_2701
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Not your fault, if you are on mobile and some computers you cannot see your full profile as the staff changed it to this new basic profile. We are currently try to get answers on it.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6381220
Thank you, at least I'm not just being stupid!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (658)
33.52%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (834)
42.49%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (382)
19.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.53%

Watched Threads