Sex hurts- anyone else??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have tried having sex multiple times, with multiple guys, in different situations.

Sex still hurts. It’s been a year and a half since I first tried it, and every **** I’ve tried to put in just doesn’t go in.

I really want to have sex. And have a guy **** me but I can’t. I physically can’t but I really want to do it mentally.

I know there’s a condition for it but I really just wish I didn’t have it.

Does anyone else have this problem??
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have tried having sex multiple times, with multiple guys, in different situations.

Sex still hurts. It’s been a year and a half since I first tried it, and every **** I’ve tried to put in just doesn’t go in.

I really want to have sex. And have a guy **** me but I can’t. I physically can’t but I really want to do it mentally.

The first few times, yes. It would've continued like that but you sometimes just need to really force it. Sorry to be blunt, but until its been rammed in a few times with incredible pain it won't improved, at least in my experience anyway. HTH
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Hey
I have polycystic ovaries (PCOS) this is basically when you have little bubbles on your ovaries that are filled with lymph liquid. They can bursts which at time is painful however, it is not a life threatening issue.
Sometimes that can cause pain when you are having sex. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and it sometimes really hurts me.
I dont want to freak you out or anything by telling you there is something wrong with you. I am just sharing my personal experience. I would suggest you schedule a gyno appointment just to check what might be causing this for you.
Also, what helps me sometimes is baby oil or any sort of lubricant, it makes it a little easier for the guy to go in.

I hope I was helpful
JenFisher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
-Editing because I posted a reply instead-
Last edited by JenFisher; 2 months ago
JenFisher
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The first few times, yes. It would've continued like that but you sometimes just need to really force it. Sorry to be blunt, but until its been rammed in a few times with incredible pain it won't improved, at least in my experience anyway. HTH
It feels like a wall is blocking anything from coming in.

Not my hymen though.

But it’s just when it comes to sex or masterbating . With any type of partner, one night stand, friend with benefit, long term boyfriend.

I haven’t been able to even get a penis in.

Anything that goes up there, burns or leaves a bit of pain after :/
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by JenFisher)
It feels like a wall is blocking anything from coming in.

Not my hymen though.

But it’s just when it comes to sex or masterbating . With any type of partner, one night stand, friend with benefit, long term boyfriend.

I haven’t been able to even get a penis in.

Anything that goes up there, burns or leaves a bit of pain after :/
You describe it exactly how I would. I didn't get it in without brute force and excruciating pain, the pain continued for several time after too, and then eased off. It was uncomfortable for about 4 years after that!! I just didn't find any enjoyment, but wasn't painful. It wasn't until I was with my current boyfriend that I actually enjoyed it, it's taken 7 years to get here! If you're really concerned I'd see your GP, but it sounds exactly like my experience which was completely normal for me
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sounds like vaginismus to me,
I have it and been through the same things you experience x
heynow1911
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

I recommend kegels! you can start by contracting your vagina and de contracting while you're watching a show and what not. It may help lower the sensitivity of your vagina. There are a lot of different methods.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
I had a similar experience a few years back, every time I had sex I was in extreme pain with a burning sort of sensation, turns out I just had severe thrush and since I wasn’t aware of it and wasn’t treated it just got worse. Thrush can also effect your ability to lubricate yourself which may also prevent penetration due to friction. Totally recommend you getting some thrush treatment from a pharmacy and if that doesn’t work go visit your doctor xo
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago

i think many can relate to this! as much as you want to do it you cant because you imagine the pain! for some they might be scared due to religion also
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.4%
Confident (31)
11.83%
Indifferent (46)
17.56%
Unsure (69)
26.34%
Worried (94)
35.88%

Watched Threads