The Student Room Group

Should I end this relationship?

1. She only likes to hear what she wants to hear. Doesnt like to other anything else. My friend argued with her once she went off him saying hes doing this as a smear campaign to make the SU (shes part of the SU) look bad.

2. A lot of students complained against our friends for not taking students opinions into account (SU) on social media and she unfollowed the page which was posting the complains. She was also very angry about why the page was posting complaints about the SU and her friends and sent a few anonymous angry confessions which the admins didnt publish.

3. She says shes a firm feminist and believes nobody can tell her anything.

4. Shes Spanish and pushes her culture on me but has absolutely no interest in mine. Instead shes politically hateful against my roots and actively campaigns for its destruction. She has never shown any interest in learning about it.

5. Is rarely supportive or my work or whatever I do. Supports everyone else.

6. When I question her, she gets defensive and shows me her iPhone wallpaper which has my face as her wallpaper, says that's true love right there.

7. Whenever someone accuses her of being hateful towards my people, she quickly brings me in the conversation and says "oh you know my bf is one and hes unlike them".

8. All her hugs, the way she talks and our interactions together are ridiculed by our friends as superficial. A lot of them even said we dont look like a couple but look like siblings.

9. She loves sex I guess

Is this even worth continuing or am I wasting my time? Or am I wrong and shes a great girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

tbh, she seems a bit selfish but i cant tell you what to do. it's your own decision
She’s selfish so get rid of her
Reply 3
Honestly from the tone of this it sounds like you've already made a decision. Ultimately this is your choice to make, its you that needs to decide if this relationship is adding to your happiness or taking from it.

Have you spoken to her about any of the above issues? Some of these could be resolved maybe?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Admera
Honestly from the tone of this it sounds like you've already made a decision. Ultimately this is your choice to make, its you that needs to decide if this relationship is adding to your happiness or taking from it.

Have you spoken to her about any of the above issues? Some of these could be resolved maybe?

No not tone but i ddescribe her as she is. The moment she started getting angry over legitimate complqins of other students and unliked the page whose job is only to post confessions of the student body , i felt bad.
Reply 5
Original post by Greywolftwo
She’s selfish so get rid of her

Selfish???
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
tbh, she seems a bit selfish but i cant tell you what to do. it's your own decision

Does she even love me?
Reply 7
Bump guys plz
Is loving sex a positive or negative here?
You've only listen bad things so yes.
Is loving sex a positive or negative here?

Positive
Original post by Serenity-M
You've only listen bad things so yes.

Mentioning issues is better than mentioning superficial good things?
He's baaaaack!

Dear readers this is the troll who has posted multiple times about being Jewish but having an anti-Semitic, hard-left girlfriend. I think he's posted more than 10 times on the topic and each time there's something different, and contradictory, in his posts. He's been banned multiple times and this time has tried to disguise his identity by using numbered paragraphs. Sorry, my little troll friend, it hasn't worked!
Original post by ageshallnot
He's baaaaack!

Dear readers this is the troll who has posted multiple times about being Jewish but having an anti-Semitic, hard-left girlfriend. I think he's posted more than 10 times on the topic and each time there's something different, and contradictory, in his posts. He's been banned multiple times and this time has tried to disguise his identity by using numbered paragraphs. Sorry, my little troll friend, it hasn't worked!

Yes it did seem a bit badly written and troll-like
Yes it did seem a bit badly written and troll-like

He claims to be a postgraduate so his writing really should be better, shouldn't it?
He's baaaaack!

Biggest troll is you.
He claims to be a postgraduate so his writing really should be better, shouldn't it?

Oh yes I would have definitely thought so!

The troll is u who is always posting in certain threads attacking users.
Thought I recognised it 😂 this has been going on for awhile, why don't you just break up with her if there is so much you don't like about her?
Having a hissy fit because I spotted you yet again? Why do you do this? What is so lacking in your real life that makes you want to post untruths on here in order to provoke responses from an audience that consists mainly of children???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending