Snoa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
To enter 6th form I must get a 5 in either English Language or Literature. In my mocks I got a 6 in language but if it was one mark lower it would have been a 5 ( I did not get literature back before school broke up). Do you think its a good idea to do a little bit of revision for English just in case the exam regulator lowers my grade by 2, despite it not being an A-level choice? Maybe I am too paranoid. Thank you.
NeverSeenAnA*
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A little bit of revision never hurt anyone so why not! If doing more revision makes you feel more at ease then go for it.
stenamb5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am quite sure you will get a grade 5 but I suggest just in case make sure you are prepared because of you do have to resist then you could be under a lot of extra stress.
I would just make notes/flashcards (however you usually revise) on either language or literature, whatever you feel best/ most confident at because I’m guessing if you failed them both then you would only be required to resist one of them.
If you make some revision you won’t be as worried if you do fail as you can just focus on learning and revisiting what you have already made.
Hope this helped!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (2)
100%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (0)
0%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (0)
0%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (0)
0%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads