The Student Room Group

Penis size

My girlfriend wanted to measure my penis and it turns out I’m right at 7 1/2inch to the pubic bone when erect. How common is a 7”1/2 inch penis? Ive been dating this girl for about 4 months she told me she’s never had sex with a guy as big as me. I don’t know if this is true or not.
Huge! I'm sat here in my 2.5 inch chastity cage and just barely reaching towards the end of it when erect. :redface:
Well mine's 17 inches so that sounds small to me but if you're girlfriend's happy then that's good :u:
Reply 3
Original post by TheCoolBro
Well mine's 17 inches so that sounds small to me but if you're girlfriend's happy then that's good :u:

17 inches or 17cm
Original post by Jbr10
My girlfriend wanted to measure my penis and it turns out I’m right at 7 1/2inch to the pubic bone when erect. How common is a 7”1/2 inch penis? Ive been dating this girl for about 4 months she told me she’s never had sex with a guy as big as me. I don’t know if this is true or not.

Five hours ago you were only 7 inches. Congratulations on increasing your length by 6.67% in that time! God knows what it will be by the time lockdown ends!!! Oh, wait... That thread's been deleted...
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
Five hours ago you were only 7 inches. Congratulations on increasing your length by 6.67% in that time! God knows what it will be by the time lockdown ends!!! Oh, wait... That thread's been deleted..

You obviously didn't read it correctly .. I said over 7 Lol but good try.
Reply 6
You legit could of just googled the answer lol.

再见
Reply 7
Original post by Jbr10

why u trying to flex. no one cares.
Original post by TheCoolBro

Lying is going to get you no where. If you think telling people that is going to get you a partner then think again. you just look ridiculous right now

:colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
Lying is going to get you no where. If you think telling people that is going to get you a partner then think again. you just look ridiculous right now

:colonhash:

It's called a joke, get over yourself you pompous ****
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
It's called a joke, get over yourself you pompous ****

welllpppp lets all calm down here

Quick Reply

Latest