imboredxxxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Does anyone think there is a chance that Cambridge will accept international students this year in adjustment due to the high uncertainty?
SweetSummerx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by imboredxxxxx)
Does anyone think there is a chance that Cambridge will accept international students this year in adjustment due to the high uncertainty?
Could be wrong but I didn’t think Cambridge took people during adjustment or clearing as they like to interview everyone and there wouldn’t be time. Also as it is a live in uni they are more limited on places than other unis so unlikely to have space any way
nubestreet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by imboredxxxxx)
I think it's unlikely since Cambridge Adjustment is a widening participation initiative. To be eligible you have to have met three of the four WP criteria (see the adjustment page). You must also have been notified in January that you were eligible since adjustment at Cambridge is by invitation only.
nubestreet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by SweetSummerx)
Could be wrong but I didn’t think Cambridge took people during adjustment or clearing as they like to interview everyone and there wouldn’t be time. Also as it is a live in uni they are more limited on places than other unis so unlikely to have space any way
Cambridge took students via adjustment for the first time last year. However, you have to have already attended interview and have been notified directly by Cambridge that you are eligible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (711)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (895)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed