The Student Room Group

Self conscious about my penis size

So I have a fairly average sized penis when erect(5 inches), maybe slightly under average but I don't think that's a problem. But when it is flaccid it is very very small and when I swim in cold water it can shrivel up like nothing. This has made me hate swimming and wearing swimming wear as my bulge in my pants would be tiny and pretty much non existent. Is there any way of making it look a little bigger? I think maybe girls will see it as a turn off. What do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
So I have a fairly average sized penis when erect(5 inches), maybe slightly under average but I don't think that's a problem. But when it is flaccid it is very very small and when I swim in cold water it can shrivel up like nothing. This has made me hate swimming and wearing swimming wear as my bulge in my pants would be tiny and pretty much non existent. Is there any way of making it look a little bigger? I think maybe girls will see it as a turn off. What do you think?

Let me tell you a story.
My uncle is an alcoholic.
One day he rid his bike down a hill. He fell off over the front of it, catching his penus on the gear stick.
He partially amputated it. It was literally half hanging off.
A skilled surgeon sowed it back on. Despite warnings it may never function again properly, it allegedly does.
Its a good inch shorter.
At least you don't have a shortened scared d*ck.

More seriously though, in the same way some guys like girls with smaller tits some girls like guys with smaller penuses.
It's pretty normal. Don't think there is a way to make it look bigger.
I don't think it matters what it looks like when it's flaccid, it's about average when hard so that's what matters, cos if you're having sexual activity with girl it's probably hard
being a girl, I literally would not care, we are too busy being self conscious about our own bodies:wink:
Reply 5
being a girl, I literally would not care, we are too busy being self conscious about our own bodies:wink:

Would you say girls often look at and compare bulge size of guys?

nope not at all, honestly we dont give 2 ****s

I don't know about bulge size but my female friends did say things like 'oh his **** is way bigger than ___' that will change as you get older because people get more mature. personally, my erect penis is above average but when flaccid its a lot smaller, so you're not alone and it's never really been an insecurity for me. Don't worry about it took much because you'll people care enough to pay attention to the swimming pool (would be creepy if they did) and most girls won't mind especially as you get older.

Can safely say I have never done this and I know my friends haven’t either.

If you are shallow or immature then maybe, but a guy isn’t defined by his **** 😂

That’s a very small ****
Original post by Ttsavage17
That’s a very small ****

Your a very big t^^wat, I have a small **** too bro, it’s a mental battle but I’ve learnt once you get over something you can’t change you can move on and grow, be confident in yourself, sounds corny but one life get that Pecker out there for some action, and 5 Inches isn’t even small ! Mines 6 Inch, but 2 inches when floppy !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending