The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by augiss
Like hostels as in 4/6 beds. Just want to know people's experiences of doing this and if it's viable I guess. Money is a big deciding factor lol, and the fact I won't be stuck on a contract paying dead money. Cheers :smile:

Nobody lives in a hostel whilst a uni (besides, they'll only let you stay over a certain length of time ): overall costs is more expensive than any student accommodations. If money is an issue than you should try considering some private student accommodation (e.g. flats to rent), work during the summer to save up enough or working during uni.
Reply 2
Original post by kkboyk
Nobody lives in a hostel whilst a uni (besides, they'll only let you stay over a certain length of time ): overall costs is more expensive than any student accommodations. If money is an issue than you should try considering some private student accommodation (e.g. flats to rent), work during the summer to save up enough or working during uni.

lol what? Not at all, hostels cost 100 a week on student.com, and 12 a day regular... You can also stay up to 6 months, and just move into another hostel if the others kicked you out LOL. Can you please just leave this thread to experienced people, ty l0l. The fact you think private student accomm at 7k for a year is more expensive than a 100 a week hostel I could leave at any time? ...
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by kkboyk
Thats not a hoste (they're a private student accomodation), you should check the definition of a hostel is.

Even hostels prove all your points wrong. Lol.
Reply 4
If you read my second post I mentioned both. So that's you being pedantic, I know what they are I just umbrella termed it.

1 to 6 months

Most hostels let you stay from 1 to 6 months. Some are for short stays and others for longer-term stays.1 May 2018

Check the price also lol.
Original post by augiss
Even hostels prove all your points wrong. Lol.

I would have given you some advice but you seem more interested in an argument and proving yourself right.
Try it and see, as you say you can always move on if its not for you.
have fun.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
I would have given you some advice but you seem more interested in an argument and proving yourself right.
Try it and see, as you say you can always move on if its not for you.
have fun.

I've seen enough of your comments in the past to know you're a hypocrite. Lmao.

Anyway, the guy got negative without knowing anything about it. And I wasn't being an *rse.

Latest