The Student Room Group

Girlfriend says I shouldn’t go clubbing

My girlfriend says I shouldn’t go clubbing as I have her and also says my friend shouldn’t go as he has a girlfriend. But she still goes herself.
When did you have this conversation? We're all in quarantine - no one's going clubbing anyway
if you want to go clubbing go clubbing (obviously when it’s allowed)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
When did you have this conversation? We're all in quarantine - no one's going clubbing anyway

Obviously not now mate, use your head. It’s besides the point.
Well if she's saying you don't need clubs because you have her that's fair enough, get her making some jugs of cocktails and working on a trance/house set.
If she's controlling your actions, then it turn it around and ask if you can control her actions. Stuff works 2 ways in a relationship. For some people, clubbing while in a relationship may be a no BUT both people have to agree and abide by that rule. If she isn't, then she's a hypocrite and you need to point that out to her or else she'll just continue trying to control you and you'll continue letting her. That's not fun or healthy.
if she can why can’t you? double standard
Reply 7
Tell her to **** off.
Reply 8
if she is trying to control you in a relationship, you are not in a healthy relationship and should end it. Next thing you know, she'll try to stop u from seeing friends or even visiting your family/parents - you still gonna allow yourself to be controlled?

Have some self esteem man...
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending