When will I get the results of the UAL interview?

Watch this thread
Esmey
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied for the MA course in strategic marketing and had my interview on April 24, 2020. I have not got any mail regarding if I'm accepted or not. I'm getting pretty anxious , so can anyone tell me when I'll hear from them. And do you even get mailed if you're not accepted?
Last edited by Esmey; 2 years ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Esmey)
I applied for the MA course in strategic marketing and had my interview on April 24, 2020. I have not got any mail regarding if I'm accepted or not. I'm getting pretty anxious , so can anyone tell me when I'll hear from them. And do you even get mailed if you're not accepted?
It is standard practice for interviewers to explain when you will hear from them as part of an interview. If they don’t explain then you should ask (for next time).

Ring them up or email and ask when you should expect to hear from them
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Esmey)
Hi @Esmey,

Many thanks for your post, when we receive applications we aim to process decisions from interviews as quickly as possible. You will be notified by email whether your application has been successful or not usually within 2/3 weeks for your specific MA course.

Good luck!

Many thanks,
Matt
Student Recruitment Officer
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I had my interview last week and my application status on the UAL Portal says I got a conditional offer but I haven't received any email so I'm confused
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I had my interview last week and my application status on the UAL Portal says I got a conditional offer but I haven't received any email so I'm confused
Congratulations!! What course was it?

Sometimes there can be a bit of a lag with emails, but do check your junk folder as sometimes emails slip into there! If you haven't received anything in a few days then you should contact the college directly

Congrats again!

Mike
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London)
Congratulations!! What course was it?

Sometimes there can be a bit of a lag with emails, but do check your junk folder as sometimes emails slip into there! If you haven't received anything in a few days then you should contact the college directly

Congrats again!

Mike
it’s the MA Strategic Fashion Marketing.
and thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads