The Student Room Group

Royal Holloway or Brunel for LLB

I'm a Canadian student who will begin university in fall of 2020. I'm deciding between Royal Holloway and Brunel for the law program but I don't know which one is better. I care about the diversity and its reputation on an international scale because I plan on coming back to Canada after graduating.
Original post by mxhxm.e
I'm a Canadian student who will begin university in fall of 2020. I'm deciding between Royal Holloway and Brunel for the law program but I don't know which one is better. I care about the diversity and its reputation on an international scale because I plan on coming back to Canada after graduating.

You will know the reputation of these unis in Canada better than us as this is a UK site.

In the UK, Royal Holloway has a better reptutation than Brunel, partly because it benefits from being part of the University of London.
Reply 2
Thank you for your response. I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a large difference between Royal Holloway and Brunel or if they’re both equally good for law?
Original post by mxhxm.e
Thank you for your response. I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a large difference between Royal Holloway and Brunel or if they’re both equally good for law?

I would choose Royal Holloway as consider it a better uni
They're both pretty good to be honest. I am in the same predicament. I have offers from both but I have firmly accepted Brunel due to the campus being closer to me compared to RHUL which is 3 - 4 changes on the tube. Also, RHUL is in the middle of nowhere however, they do have a much better building but I don't know too much about their student union. Brunel is very diverse and they have a strong student union and business school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending