mxhxm.e
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a Canadian student who will begin university in fall of 2020. I'm deciding between Royal Holloway and Brunel for the law program but I don't know which one is better. I care about the diversity and its reputation on an international scale because I plan on coming back to Canada after graduating.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mxhxm.e)
I'm a Canadian student who will begin university in fall of 2020. I'm deciding between Royal Holloway and Brunel for the law program but I don't know which one is better. I care about the diversity and its reputation on an international scale because I plan on coming back to Canada after graduating.
You will know the reputation of these unis in Canada better than us as this is a UK site.

In the UK, Royal Holloway has a better reptutation than Brunel, partly because it benefits from being part of the University of London.
mxhxm.e
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for your response. I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a large difference between Royal Holloway and Brunel or if they’re both equally good for law?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mxhxm.e)
Thank you for your response. I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a large difference between Royal Holloway and Brunel or if they’re both equally good for law?
I would choose Royal Holloway as consider it a better uni
VivianW121
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They're both pretty good to be honest. I am in the same predicament. I have offers from both but I have firmly accepted Brunel due to the campus being closer to me compared to RHUL which is 3 - 4 changes on the tube. Also, RHUL is in the middle of nowhere however, they do have a much better building but I don't know too much about their student union. Brunel is very diverse and they have a strong student union and business school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (27)
36.49%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (7)
9.46%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
5.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (22)
29.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (9)
12.16%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
6.76%

Watched Threads