The Student Room Group

Masters in marketing: LSE vs Imperial?

Hi everyone! I got an offer for semptember 2020 to attend both LSE (Msc Marketing) and Imperial (Msc strategic marketing) and I don't know which one to pick.
The course at imperial is ranked n2 in the world.. however LSE's management department is also very well known globally.
Any advice? Or inside information from students who are studying there?
Thanks!
Hello!

At first, congratulations on your offer! Both are stellar schools so you cannot go wrong with any of these program.

What should determine your choice is the program layout/curriculum/study abroad opportunities/career opportunities/students clubs/etc... Imperial programs are more practical/career focused whereas LSE's are more theoretical, two different approaches, depends where you think you will "shine" the most.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate if yo have questions,

Cheers!
Reply 2
Original post by clferrero
Hi everyone! I got an offer for semptember 2020 to attend both LSE (Msc Marketing) and Imperial (Msc strategic marketing) and I don't know which one to pick.
The course at imperial is ranked n2 in the world.. however LSE's management department is also very well known globally.
Thanks!

Congrats! how long did it take you to hear back from LSE? Do you mind sharing your profile? thank you!
Thanks!

I would take Imperial 100% if I were you, the rankings are stellar and I think this program really is the best!
Reply 4
Thanks!

Hey,

I have the same question. I am also trying to decide between these 2. Let me know what you decide and why, it would be a great help.
Reply 5
can you share your profile? how long did it take for both schools to get back to you?
Reply 6
Original post by nbk3378
can you share your profile? how long did it take for both schools to get back to you?

I did the interview for Imperial in November and I got my offer last week. LSE took around 2 months and a half from when they received both my references.
Reply 7
I did the interview for Imperial in November and I got my offer last week. LSE took around 2 months and a half from when they received both my references.

Can you share your profile please!
Reply 8

Were you on the waitlist? Do you know why they took so long to give you an offer? And congrats! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by mkt12z
Were you on the waitlist? Do you know why they took so long to give you an offer? And congrats! :smile:

No I wasn't waitlisted. It took longer because the person in charge of reviewing my interview had left in December. Thanks!
Hi I would like to know if you've taken the GMAT exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending