The Student Room Group

Roehampton or Kings College London for Biomedical Science

Hello . I have a confirmed offer for Roehampton university to study Biomedical Science but i have far exceeded the grades needed and i have achieved higher than the grades needed for Biomedical Science at Kings . Therefore i was considering going for adjustment if possible to get into Kings . I have not seen Kings College in person and i was just wondering which would be a better university to go to for that course . I am not sure what i would like to do from the degree exactly as i am deciding between becoming a scientists in healthcare or going into Medicine .Any help would be appreciated thank you .
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Madzjade2000
Hello . I have a confirmed offer for Roehampton university to study Biomedical Science but i have far exceeded the grades needed and i have achieved higher than the grades needed for Biomedical Science at Kings . Therefore i was considering going for adjustment if possible to get into Kings . I have not seen Kings College in person and i was just wondering which would be a better university to go to for that course . I am not sure what i would like to do from the degree exactly as i am deciding between becoming a scientists in healthcare or going into Medicine .Any help would be appreciated thank you .

I would go to Kings and do my research why, but will tag instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending