Ask a current Roehampton student anything!

Watch
orionhallturner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello! I’m a current second-year student at Roehampton, studying journalism. If you have any questions, about the uni itself, campus life, or anything else you want to know, I’m more than happy to help! 😌
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
do you known if they do apprenticeships linked to the uni
Last edited by josie71202; 1 year ago
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you been able to visit the local park or Richmond Park during the Covid 19 restricitons ?
orionhallturner
Rep:
?
(Original post by holly6901)
do you known if they do apprenticeships linked to the uni
Hi! To my knowledge they don’t unfortunately, but there are sometimes apprenticeships in the area. If you’re applying for a work/study apprenticeship there could be a chance that you could choose Roehampton but I’m not sure if that’s an option you would have. I believe Kingston does some apprenticeships though and it’s very close to Roehampton!
orionhallturner
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnetlad)
Have you been able to visit the local park or Richmond Park during the Covid 19 restricitons ?
Hi, I’ve chosen to move out of my room on campus so I can be with my family. But I have friends who are still on campus and they’re allowed to walk around campus which has lots of open space, and Richmond Park is a pretty short walk away so they’ve also been able to walk around there with no problems!
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by orionhallturner)
Hi! To my knowledge they don’t unfortunately, but there are sometimes apprenticeships in the area. If you’re applying for a work/study apprenticeship there could be a chance that you could choose Roehampton but I’m not sure if that’s an option you would have. I believe Kingston does some apprenticeships though and it’s very close to Roehampton!
thanks just looking for apprenticeships in the area
Nackedreality
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HeyI am considering Philosophy and English Literature at Roehampton, could you put me in contact with any philosophy student? I would like to know how well this course is taught and how are the professors
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (25)
40.32%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (6)
9.68%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
6.45%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (15)
24.19%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (7)
11.29%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
8.06%

Watched Threads