The Student Room Group

Idea silver badge (Gamer) Part 1

Hello im stuck on the last question to end the section it says:
Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? one example is an pilot , can you find another?

Scroll to see replies

What is the case?
Reply 2
Never mind I already got the answer thanks though,But for gamer part 2 im stuck on the IDE with backgrounds , what number do i put on the 3 backgrounds
Original post by Cdot15
Never mind I already got the answer thanks though,But for gamer part 2 im stuck on the IDE with backgrounds , what number do i put on the 3 backgrounds

If i remember correctly, it's 1,2,3,4 or 4,3,2,1 (basically you go back to front I think)
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda
If i remember correctly, it's 1,2,3,4 or 4,3,2,1 (basically you go back to front

On the code block libary on the second section what do you put for the collision block goal
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Cdot15
Thanks it worked and on the part where u sdd object and place a goal , how do you do it?

I did this ages ago so idk what part it is
Reply 6
Original post by PetitePanda
I did this ages ago so idk what part it is

image.jpg
image.jpg
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Cdot15
image.jpg
image.jpg

You need to put the obstacle before the goal but make it so you can still jump over it. I think you just need to add the code to let the avatar to jump and play it so you jump over the obstacle and reach the goal
driving or driver
Original post by Cdot15
Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? one example is an pilot , can you find another?

driver or driving
driver or driving
Original post by Cdot15

What was the answer?
driving

Spoiler

Original post by IDEA almost done
What was the answer?

DRIVING# duh
Original post by Cdot15

What is the answer for this question
Reply 15
Original post by Casey3101
What is the answer for this question

surgeons, nurses
Original post by LL1205
surgeons, nurses

hi, were you able to clear the game level after the code blocks section? its impossible for me! the obstacle is too big to jump over, could you please help?
Reply 17
Original post by Cdot15

surgeon
Reply 18
what is the answer
Reply 19
Original post by Cdot15

I put soldier and it worked

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending