The Student Room Group

Does my tutor need to give his details to my referee? Help

I am an individual applicant and have tutors for my subjects . I have a tutor whose agreed to be my referee and is providing me with a predicted grade and reference. I have another tutor who is also willing to provide me me with predicted grade and possibly a ref. Does UCAS need some evidence from my other tutor, to confirm he is my tutor. He's gonna email a small ref with predicted grade to my referee. But is there no authentication process for him? . Would. I need to put that on my application ? How would I do that? Or would. MY referee use the small ref and predicted from my tutor and add that on. Or reword it
I'm really confused here
Any help really appreciated 😊
Reply 1
Original post by amber2106
I am an individual applicant and have tutors for my subjects . I have a tutor whose agreed to be my referee and is providing me with a predicted grade and reference. I have another tutor who is also willing to provide me me with predicted grade and possibly a ref. Does UCAS need some evidence from my other tutor, to confirm he is my tutor. He's gonna email a small ref with predicted grade to my referee. But is there no authentication process for him? . Would. I need to put that on my application ? How would I do that? Or would. MY referee use the small ref and predicted from my tutor and add that on. Or reword it
I'm really confused here

I am actually doing my application right and I'm on the referee part too. On UCAs, they ask for only one referee, and then they ask for u to put their name, ur relationship with them(ie tutor), and their organization (like the school name). i do not think there is an authentication process
Reply 2
Original post by amber2106
I'm really confused here

Ah, i think i misunderstood your question. The main referee writing ur reference can include the predicted grades from the small ref
Reply 3
Original post by selen234
Ah, i think i misunderstood your question. The main referee writing ur reference can include the predicted grades from the small ref

Ohh really? . I heard the referee can also add on the small ref from your tutor as well as the predicted grade. Is that not true then???
Reply 4
yes it's true, sorry i meant to write it in there
Reply 5
Original post by selen234
yes it's true, sorry i meant to write it in there

No worries, that's put my mind at ease!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending